Injury Report: M*A*S*H* 4077th Is Calling - Triage Has Been Overrun.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Two takeaways from this:
  1. Coyote luck is still in full effect (naturally)
  2. People still use the word "dang"

I tried shit, p**s, f***, :eek::eek::eek::eek:, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:er, motherf***er, and tits but the filters don't like some of those.

2360.gif

carlin.jpg

Last edited:

haulinbass

Mar 6, 2014
When is the last time Dvorak has had a major injury that has taken him out of the lineup for a significant amount of time? Seems like he has played mostly full seasons over the last 4 years anyways.

Pretty unfortunate to severely injure yourself while rehabbing from another bad injury. But its certainly a great thing that its not his back.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
When is the last time Dvorak has had a major injury that has taken him out of the lineup for a significant amount of time? Seems like he has played mostly full seasons over the last 4 years anyways.

Pretty unfortunate to severely injure yourself while rehabbing from another bad injury. But its certainly a great thing that its not his back.
His draft year.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Will Beaty (NY Football Giants) tore his pec muscle in May 2015 and missed the entire 2015 season.

But he's not a hockey player. ;)

Travis Zajac had surgery to repair a torn pec in mid-August 2017. Doctors predicted a four-month recovery. He played his first game on November 16th, three months after surgery. This is probably the best case scenario

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Dvo with a pectoral injury, out indefinitely.

I've strained my pec before, it wasn't fun and it felt like my heart was pounding all the time because the area was so sensitive (just an odd feeling). But I was fine after a couple weeks. He must have really done some shit.

Edit: just saw that he tore it. God damn that mist hurt. Dvo has had some really bad luck.

NORiculous

Jan 13, 2006
Montreal
When muscles start doing weird things, like this, it does raise one « silent » question.

Hopefully he gets well soon. Also, hopefully he doesn’t need to get smarter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad