LYRN GM Game v1.0 Sign up + Discussion (WAITING LIST) PART 2

Jul 10, 2010
No offence produce, but i think its your rep that got you these past two series wins. for one days work your team is great but not close to boston or nyr.

Anyway public vote for jets, la lost most of their depth on O which won them the cup

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
No offence produce, but i think its your rep that got you these past two series wins. for one days work your team is great but not close to boston or nyr.

Anyway public vote for jets, la lost most of their depth on O which won them the cup

No offense taken. And I agree, I was dumbfounded to see I got voted over Boston and NYR.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
:heart: Hlav. Pittsburgh would have won too.

And Top 6, I agree with your comments about the Jets, but LA won the President's trophy, so that's gotta count for something.

Personal opinion (LYRN knows this, I've told him), his Kings are worse than the team that just won the cup IRL in my opinion.

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
He's a ****ing troll

The Produce Man you crazy guy , you have won another Stanley Cup beating out LYRN's Kings 5-4 Congrats to Produce and LYRN

:jets over :kings2 5-4

jets2.jpg

Blackhawks26

6 time Cup Champions
Jun 17, 2011
Orland Park IL
:(.. Congrats to my man Produce. It has been a great game and a great Summer, i want to wish you guys a bright and happy future. Enjoy the rest of the GM game's!

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
why you being a instant jackoff?

who got voted number 1 in the west?

Not trying to start something, just stating my personal opinion. Other voters disagreed, and that's ok.

Congrats on winning the West! Sad that you won't be playing these games anymore, but best of luck in the "real world" :yo:

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
:(.. Congrats to my man Produce. It has been a great game and a great Summer, i want to wish you guys a bright and happy future. Enjoy the rest of the GM game's!

We will miss you man :cry: you were a great GM, your presence was always felt and you've always been an awesome dude in my opinion. Hope life doesn't keep you too busy and you can come stop by once in a while :) we will have to play some COD soon!

:jets

Still can't believe this team won. My intentions were simply to try and save a franchise that looked dead in the water. Talk about a Cinderella run. That being said, I agree with all others who state this team was not the best team in the league. And this shows the flaws in the voting system. Something that will need to change to keep the interest and fairness in these games going forward.

Blackhawks26

6 time Cup Champions
Jun 17, 2011
Orland Park IL
We will miss you man :cry: you were a great GM, your presence was always felt and you've always been an awesome dude in my opinion. Hope life doesn't keep you too busy and you can come stop by once in a while :) we will have to play some COD soon!

Still can't believe this team won. My intentions were simply to try and save a franchise that looked dead in the water. Talk about a Cinderella run. That being said, I agree with all others who state this team was not the best team in the league. And this shows the flaws in the voting system. Something that will need to change to keep the interest and fairness in these games going forward.

I really don't want to leave. I really don't maybe I'll take the next game off and see how I'm doing in school. If its looking good, I'll be back :) don't forgot about me guys.
Cause I know I wont forget about you.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...

So far this is what my 3 gm games looked like..
Stanley#1 : Produce
Stanley#2 : Produce
Stanley#3 : Produce
lol i don't know what it is but you got magic...

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
Congratulations to Produce on yet another Cup win. This was a great game, lots of great teams were built.

LYRN, you did a great job running this game while balancing school at the same time.

As for me, I will play in Dong's next game, but I will probably be done after that until Winter break in December, as it important that marks on this up-coming school year are high.

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
Congrats Produce. Revenge yet again on me? :p Anyway see you guys later. Hopefully I will be back soon but I guess it could go either way. It was really fun playing with all of you who made it so competitive as each game went by. Thanks.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I am very shocked to have beat PIt 6-0. I am dissapointe that i lost in the playoffs with what i think was my best team in a long time. Anyway at least i lost ot the cup champs

6,500th post

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Congrats Produce. Revenge yet again on me? :p Anyway see you guys later. Hopefully I will be back soon but I guess it could go either way. It was really fun playing with all of you who made it so competitive as each game went by. Thanks.

Take care SC! You were always a fierce rival and a good friend. You will always be the guy who pwned me in SCF :( Hope to see you back soon!

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
Take care SC! You were always a fierce rival and a good friend. You will always be the guy who pwned me in SCF :( Hope to see you back soon!

Yah man, I will always remember that gap in the middle of your cup streak. :laugh: You are really good GM and you have some amazing negotiation skills. Everybody made this game amazing and thats why I check this site everyday. I may not post but I definitely do check it out every day. December's break will have me in for some GM Games but maybe one or two before that break would be nice. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad