GDT: LXXV | "No Country For Old Men" | Oilers vs. Stars | 3.27.15 | 7:30PM | SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
It's Miller time! Now put the plugs out because Benn is going to be looking for blood

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Miller works hard. Good speed, pretty good hands. Hasn't looked out of place at all.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
What a complete all around game you guys have played tonight. Completely different team. Not too mention I love seeing Dallas get smoked.

Hall has looked amazing too.

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Miller gets his first goal, Bachman gets his first win as an Oiler and it's a shutout.

Miller is looking like a keeper.

oilz89*

Seriously, just shut the **** up.

Lol dude are you mad because we won? Are you one of those fans that wants us to lose near the end of every season to get another 1st overall pick and get hyped up for him over the summer only to hate later because the Oil would throw him to the wolves? :shakehead

Edit: Oops my bad dude haha that guy was trolling. Just ignore that post

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
That was probably the most satisfying win of the season. Draft position be damned, this was a major team bonding game IMO, they played this one for Bachman and on top of that Miller with his 1st on a penalty shot, what an exciting game!

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Aw man...Seguin, (I hate him, so he's gonna light it up) Horc, Hemmer, (Former Oilers, gonna light it up) and we got Bachman in net. We's gunna die.

I'm going to have to miss the **** show, so at least I'll only have to watch us get our pants yanked down, and defiled in highlight form.

Good call dummy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad