GDT: LX | Oilers vs. Avs | 2.20.16 | 8:00PM | CBC/SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Oilers twitter has NO right to be cheeky.

Oilers twitter is not this coaching staff, which has to deal with ****** players like Schultz, Nikitin and Pouliot.

Oilers twitter is not this GM which has to deal with all of the ******** that Mac-T did which was counterproductive.

Oilers twitter needs to shut their god damn mouth because this team has sucked for so long that they're about to tie the league record for most years without making the playoffs.

gotta blame someone obviously it aint the teams fault

McDeathbyCheerios*

I'm starting to have doubts about Chiarelli.... This team is arguably the same or worse than it was last year.
You would have doubts if our team had Crosby, Malkin, prime Pronger, Prime Gretzky and Babcock coaching

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
yep

EVERY team is getting screwed by the refs--many posters just refuse to admit this team sucks regardless of the refs--but it helps them sleep better thinking we are a good team--we lose because the refs

Some posters refuse to admit that most of the posters here acknowledge that the team is garbage. Some posters continue to push a false agenda no matter what anyone says.

insider

Nov 14, 2003
Nice shoulder save from Davidson on that one. Goal doesn't happen without it.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Some posters refuse to admit that most of the posters here acknowledge that the team is garbage. Some posters continue to push a false agenda no matter what anyone says.

No doubt. Gotta love it when people try to put words in my mouth when I never said that **** they're spitting out.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
How the **** do you not call that? Ref is right there.

Also, Sekera should be fined $1000 every time he shoots it from the point. I've never seen a person hit shin guards as often as he does.

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
Oilers twitter has NO right to be cheeky.

Oilers twitter is not this coaching staff, which has to deal with ****** players like Schultz, Nikitin and Pouliot.

Oilers twitter is not this GM which has to deal with all of the ******** that Mac-T did which was counterproductive.

Oilers twitter needs to shut their god damn mouth because this team has sucked for so long that they're about to tie the league record for most years without making the playoffs.

:laugh: oilers twitter is a bad man!

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Ebs doesn't know he's an Oiler? he should know he's not getting that call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad