GDT: LX | Oilers vs. Avs | 2.20.16 | 8:00PM | CBC/SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Why does Ebs keep dumping and chasing the puck when he has McDavid with him? It's so useless. You got a generational talent who can carry the puck into the zone. Use him.

Hate to say, but our players are being encouraged to do that.

WayneGreatzky

Nov 26, 2014
Edmonton
Connor is gonna want out soon. I hate to sound like a broken record but it blows my mind Chiarelli decided to a blow year of McDavid's ELC on this. ****ing trash.

You'd think the guy whos team won a cup with Chara patrolling the blue line would know better and do something about it

Jun 9, 2011
We aren't very good at empty net situations. We aren't so good defending it when there is a goalie in there.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada

The "of course" says it all

Oilers twitter has NO right to be cheeky.

Oilers twitter is not this coaching staff, which has to deal with ****** players like Schultz, Nikitin and Pouliot.

Oilers twitter is not this GM which has to deal with all of the ******** that Mac-T did which was counterproductive.

Oilers twitter needs to shut their god damn mouth because this team has sucked for so long that they're about to tie the league record for most years without making the playoffs.

insider

Nov 14, 2003
Anyone else notice the linesman stumble and fall after dropping the puck? Funny how he took the hit and didn't horsecollar a player.

#SmallVictories

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary

Oilers twitter is not this coaching staff, which has to deal with ****** players like Schultz, Nikitin and Pouliot.

Oilers twitter is not this GM which has to deal with all of the ******** that Mac-T did which was counterproductive.

Oilers twitter needs to shut their god damn mouth because this team has sucked for so long that they're about to tie the league record for most years without making the playoffs.

Are you seriously getting mad at the Oilers twitter? :laugh:

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
letestu an extra man, hahahahahaha

Whenever I watch Letestu in the offensive zone, I swear it looks like he's trying to hide so no one will pass to him. I'm not sure if his offensive awareness is just that bad that he has no idea where to be, or if he is maybe scared of getting the puck.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
yep

EVERY team is getting screwed by the refs--many posters just refuse to admit this team sucks regardless of the refs--but it helps them sleep better thinking we are a good team--we lose because the refs

FYI, I never said this team is the only single one getting screwed but I've seen them quite often get screwed more than other teams.
How many times have we seen Hall get no calls after being ragged and such?

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown

Woah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad