LW/RW Samuel Fagemo (2019, 50th, LAK; claimed by NSH; claimed by LAK)

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
Very nice pick. Was hoping for Karl Henriksson but moving up for Fagemo might be the smartest move of the Kings draft.

Reactions: Kingsfan1

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Love that this guy just scores in different ways every time. That will serve him well.

Is the Arvidsson comparison completely off base? That's the vibe I always get.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Love that this guy just scores in different ways every time. That will serve him well.

Is the Arvidsson comparison completely off base? That's the vibe I always get.
Dammit, someone mentioned a spot on comparison right after the draft. Funny enough the guy predicted he’d score a bunch and what do ya know!

edit: the comp was to Mike Hoffman

Last edited:

tomd

Apr 23, 2003
Visit site
Not dissing Fagemo but he's scored six goals in 2 games against a British team from Cardiff. I doubt that league is even at the ECHL level of hockey. His SHL stats are legit but it's crazy to get excited about beating Cardiff by consecutive 9-2 scores.

Reactions: Hockeyfrilla

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands
Not dissing Fagemo but he's scored six goals in 2 games against a British team from Cardiff. I doubt that league is even at the ECHL level of hockey. His SHL stats are legit but it's crazy to get excited about beating Cardiff by consecutive 9-2 scores.
Essentially you are right but what is the difference with scoring four goals in juniors.

Basically its crazy to get excited about anything.

I think you waste too much time on this matter and wonder why.

Last edited:

tomd

Apr 23, 2003
Visit site
Essentially you are right but what is the difference with scoring four goals in juniors.

Basically its crazy to get excited about anything.

I think you waste too much time on this matter and wonder why.

Wait...one post and I'm wasting too much time? And yet it is not a waste of time for others to be making multiple posts about the same subject? Am I losing something in the translation here?

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands
Wait...one post and I'm wasting too much time? And yet it is not a waste of time for others to be making multiple posts about the same subject? Am I losing something in the translation here?
For them its logical, they are LA Kings fan. Not a waste of time, no.

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
Pretty legit prospect. Stepping up in a big role for Sweden this WJC and producing points in every game. Could finish with most goals and points this WJC, which would be huge for his confidence.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad