LW/RW Fabian Lysell (2021, 21st, BOS)

Campus

Dec 15, 2016

Today 2G and 1A. Should have been 2A, but he didn’t get credit for the one on the 1-2 goal (at least not yet).

Reactions: theslatcher

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
Highly doubtful at this point. Big and strong kid but his skillset is nothing special.
So far, he's projecting to go in the first round based on results alone. Skillset? As if every first rounder is super skilled.

So, definately not "highly doubtful".

Star Ocean

Dec 30, 2018
So far, he's projecting to go in the first round based on results alone. Skillset? As if every first rounder is super skilled.

Dont mind him. That guy always seems super negative about the swe prospects. Riddarn 2.0?

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012

By who exactly? I'm guessing you are only looking at numbers. Robertsson plays in the weakest U18 division and benefits greatly from being built like a 20 year old, others will catch up eventually. Feel free to disagree but I don't see him as a top 3 Swedish forward in terms of talent and upside. I'm btw not projecting any of these Swedish players to go in the 1st round, it's way too early for that.

Dont mind him. That guy always seems super negative about the swe prospects. Riddarn 2.0?

Guess who created the first Elias Pettersson and Rasmus Dahlin threads on these boards :naughty: I cheer for Swedish prospects but I don't view all of them as the next great thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Has put up 6 assists after only one period against Brynäs(8-1 score currently), now up to 14 points in 3 games, & 1 period. Just shy of Holtz's pace last year. Dower Nilsson has returned from injury and is centering him.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Frölunda U16 is rolling 3 lines that are way better than anything the other teams have. Yesterdays game against a powerhouse team from the eastern division was comical. Lysell and Dower Nilsson did whatever they wanted to, the game was over after 2 minutes. I've seen plenty of dominant teams at the U16 level before but this is something else.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
3 players with hat tricks for Frölunda U16 today in a 14-1 win...

Lysell with 4G1A
Dower Nilsson with 3G3A
Hasa with 3G1A

Frölunda's prospect pipeline is insane.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad