LW Rhett Pitlick - Chaska High, USHS-MN (2019, 131st, MTL)

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Couldn't find his old thread, has been on a nice run with 7 pts in the last 5 games as his line has been bumped up to to missing some players to Team USA.

Bonin21

May 1, 2014
He's been playing well. He was a year behind in school for his age so he's now 21 and still in his freshman year. With that in mind you'd hope he'd feel comfortable like he is now.

I think he'll be a very good college player and by the end of his junior year we'll have a feel for his NHL potential.

Bonin21

May 1, 2014
yes it's terrible if there's no post for a while.
Better than wasting your time going through 50 pages...

Search - Keywords "Rhett Pitlick" - Search titles only, Forum = Prospects, Show results as threads

Unless it's totally broken now which it may be

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Better than wasting your time going through 50 pages...

Search - Keywords "Rhett Pitlick" - Search titles only, Forum = Prospects, Show results as threads

Unless it's totally broken now which it may be

I use it almost every day, it's terrible for most searches past 10 pages or so. But even then it sucks I just used it today and the thread was on page 2 or 3 and it couldn't find it.

Twice I asked HF to either give team tags so that way you just click on the tag and it brings up all the prospects with that tag and to separate the board into 2, drafted and non drafted. So one board to talk about the upcoming draft prospects and one board to talk about the already drafted guys to cut down on all the clutter.

But as an example, try finding Ryan Poehling's thread on this board.

95snipes

Dec 11, 2019
He's a fairly underrated prospect IMO. His skating probably looks better than it really is since he moves his feet 100 miles per hour (similar to Alex Newhook), but speed won't be a problem in the NHL. His shot is really good, can pick his corners when given time and space.

The Gophers have been loaded with talent the past few years and Pitlick always feels like one of the more dangerous players on the ice from my viewings. I'm a fan.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
He's a fairly underrated prospect IMO. His skating probably looks better than it really is since he moves his feet 100 miles per hour (similar to Alex Newhook), but speed won't be a problem in the NHL. His shot is really good, can pick his corners when given time and space.

The Gophers have been loaded with talent the past few years and Pitlick always feels like one of the more dangerous players on the ice from my viewings. I'm a fan.
Cant see him not being signed with that skating, terrific skater and nice puckhandler, should be a really nice add to Laval.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Wonder if he's going to break out next season once the big names leave/sign.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad