LW Rhett Pitlick - Chaska High, USHS-MN (2019, 131st, MTL)

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Figured I'd start a thread since hockeyprospect.com currently has him ranked at #31

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018

You can see him snipe one top corner on the power play. The audio is out of sync, but he's the one wearing #10.

North Country

Oct 24, 2012
I've watched him plenty in summer tournaments with the Blades and a few times with his Chaska team. One speed. Fast!

Reactions: montreal

Steve Kournianos

@thedraftanalyst
Made his USHL debut this weekend and scored a goal off a tip-in in front. Crazy speed. Was hoping they'd advanced to state but I was told that he will be with Omaha for the rest of this year and all of next year before going to Minnesota. I've been sleeping on him because I was putting off watching him play until March but now that he's in the USHL I can watch him extensively.

Reactions: Kevin Musto

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
His HS teammate, Mike Koster, has also got more of the attention.
I don't see a big difference between Pitlick and Liam Malmquist.

Last edited:

UNITEDSTATESOFHOCKEY

Jan 5, 2018
Made his USHL debut this weekend and scored a goal off a tip-in in front. Crazy speed. Was hoping they'd advanced to state but I was told that he will be with Omaha for the rest of this year and all of next year before going to Minnesota. I've been sleeping on him because I was putting off watching him play until March but now that he's in the USHL I can watch him extensively.

"Sleeping on him"?! or Hibernating.... don't even see him on your Mid Season 400.... and holding off to watch a player until march makes zero sense. players can have a good month.... you don't need to claim to know about every player, it's not realistic for anyone to do....

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg

I'm not sure why you'd wait until March to watch his team - both Pitlick and Koster on Chaska and there are plenty of Chaska games on YouTube.

Koster is ranked 125 and Pitlick is ranked 277 in your preseason rankings. But Pitlick dropped completely off the 400 by midseason and Koster is still there at 137. Did you watch Pitlick last year with Chaska and then forget about him? I am curious how Koster is still there if Pitlick was booted right off the list.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
I'm not sure why you'd wait until March to watch his team - both Pitlick and Koster on Chaska and there are plenty of Chaska games on YouTube.

Koster is ranked 125 and Pitlick is ranked 277 in your preseason rankings. But Pitlick dropped completely off the 400 by midseason and Koster is still there at 137. Did you watch Pitlick last year with Chaska and then forget about him? I am curious how Koster is still there if Pitlick was booted right off the list.

Koster played at the Hlinka.

UNITEDSTATESOFHOCKEY

Jan 5, 2018

Especially since Pitlick has shown he is far and away the better prospect this season, buzz on him started early on in the Fall Elite League... Must have been 15-20 scouts at one Elite League game I was at in Oct. I talked to one of the scouts at the game and he said almost all of them were there to see Pitlick.

I get all the Pitlicks mixed up. They 're running around rinks up here like cockroaches in a greasy spoon.

This is hilarious and very accurate.....

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
got to see him for the first time this year, 3 pt night, 2 g, 1 a and was in on 4 of their 6 goals. Man is he fast and he can hit top gear in just a few strides, that damn impressive. Needs to eat a few burgers or something as he is easily pushed around but looking forward to watching him at Minnesota next year.

Reactions: tealhockey

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
It's safe to say that the trade has worked out well for Pitlick who is coming off a 5 pt night last night. Here's how he's done this year,

pre trade - Omaha - 17-4-7-11 0 pims Even
post trade - Muskegon 16-6-14-20 12 pims +7

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille