LW Quentin Musty - Sudbury Wolves, OHL (2023, 26th, SJS)

MichaelFarrell

Aug 29, 2016
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this player. He is going to be drafted high. Big power forward, good hands and shot, good stick work, and goes to the hard areas. Really has all the tools you’d want in a solid winger. Would’ve loved to see him in the USNTDP.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

WeThe North

Jun 7, 2021
7 wpoint game today so far as Sudbury are beating Niagara 13-2.

The coaching change in Sudbury has done wonders for his offensive game. Still a frustrating prospect but a guy that will start to rise back up draft boards

He’s done good all year. He plays with Goyette this season and the chemistry keeps building game after game. They’re a treat to watch. If they can add a top elite RW on that first line to play with both of them Musty will quickly move up the draft rankings to top 10.

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
The coaching change in Sudbury has done wonders for his offensive game. Still a frustrating prospect but a guy that will start to rise back up draft boards.
I take it you haven't watched him lately.

Since the coaching change he's been much more consistent in all areas...... effort, attitude and all around game. The renewed commitment to the defensive side has been noticeable.

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
I take it you haven't watched him lately.

Since the coaching change he's been much more consistent in all areas...... effort, attitude and all around game. The renewed commitment to the defensive side has been noticeable.
He has been much more confident since the coaching change too - as if he isn’t as worried about being punished for playing his game…

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
He has been much more confident since the coaching change too - as if he isn’t as worried about being punished for playing his game…
His game was lazy and selfish to start the season, so any punishment dished out was well earned.

One of the issues Wolves fans had with the previous coach was how much the players got away with and the lack of accountability. So I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
That you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to this particular prospect.
I sense a ton of passive aggressiveness here -

Musty is a terrible skater that plays a perimeter game. He is more of a finesse player that needs to work on his shot. More of a playmaker that has a great toolbox but is lacking in the tools.

I know exactly what I’m talking about re: this prospect

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
I sense a ton of passive aggressiveness here -

Musty is a terrible skater that plays a perimeter game. He is more of a finesse player that needs to work on his shot. More of a playmaker that has a great toolbox but is lacking in the tools.

I know exactly what I’m talking about re: this prospect
Ask any Sudbury fan if Musty needs to work on his shot, it's absolutely elite. Once again, you have no idea.

You claiming he has no tools, is laughable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad