LW Martin Chromiak - Kingston Frontenacs, OHL (2020, 128th, LAK)

Sens72

Football Enthusiast
Aug 31, 2018
Canada
Kingston has one player at ppg, I bet he hovers around 0.8 ppg. This is all speculation of course

Yeah Kingston is not good this year. If they were even an average I bet he would be over point per game and that would help his draft stock a lot. In 2 years time when Shane Wright is a star player and Kingston is good he will be a great piece to their team.

Reactions: firstafricanslovak

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
Yeah Kingston is not good this year. If they were even an average I bet he would be over point per game and that would help his draft stock a lot. In 2 years time when Shane Wright is a star player and Kingston is good he will be a great piece to their team.
Yeah, of course it’s still a while away but looks good in a couple years. Who will he most likely play with? he is a LW

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
Just scored his first OHL goal 8:49 into the first
upload_2020-1-2_13-25-39.jpeg

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Even if Chromiak isn't an elite talent himself , being around an elite potential superstar in Wright, he can only pick up good qualities.

mirec04

Sep 3, 2018
Slovakia
Very good start for him. Has someone watched the whole game? I would like to know how he looked generally.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
This is looking like a great move for him so far. Really helping his draft stock recovers after being snubbed for the WJC

The difficult part is we won't know if he is a product of Wright until we see him at events such as u-18s.

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
The difficult part is we won't know if he is a product of Wright until we see him at events such as u-18s.
Him and Wright have only hooked up for 2 goals, one a piece.... In fact Chromiak has found good chemistry with Wisdom who is also 02 draft eligible. In fact Wright’s scoring is down in past few games cause of Chromiak :P

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
Him and Wright have very good chemistry. In the battle of prospects that made the jump to the OHL, Chromiak looked much better than Mysak tonight. He’s playing like the anti-Cajkovic, every game his draft stock seems to be rising, which was the opposite for Cajkovic last year

Reactions: Dominance

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad