LW Martin Chromiak - Kingston Frontenacs, OHL (2020, 128th, LAK)

mirec04

Sep 3, 2018
Slovakia
Martin scored 2 goals in Tipsportliga today. I hope he will add more in the near future and so he'll get to u20 squad for december's world championship.

Rusty7550

Aug 11, 2018
Played a season low 2:48 in today’s game. He got bamboozled by Dukla, should’ve gone to Kingston to play with Wright
He didnt play 2:48 min. These informations at hockeyslovakia are not always correct. According to these stats Josef Mikyska who is no.1 centerman for Dukla played only 10 minutes and their best defenseman McCormack played only 13 min. On the other hand forward Marek Valach played 27 min. As you can see, it doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: mirec04

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
Played a season low 2:48 in today’s game. He got bamboozled by Dukla, should’ve gone to Kingston to play with Wright
Any chance this happens mid year? Is that allowed contract wise? sorry for ignorance, so many nuances to keep straight

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
Common guys. It is nothing special behind this. He wasnt simply better as other guys in the team. Numbers are ok. And also lots of Dukla Trencin fans say, he simply isnt that good. Lets wait another year.

Rusty7550

Aug 11, 2018
Common guys. It is nothing special behind this. He wasnt simply better as other guys in the team. Numbers are ok. And also lots of Dukla Trencin fans say, he simply isnt that good. Lets wait another year.
He is 17 yo kid. Thats basically the reason. They prefer their older guys. This is happening in Slovak hockey for long time. And btw ... after I saw game against Russia, i'm confident to say that he would be TOP 5 forward on this team. Some Slovak players looked like U12 players, especially guys from extraliga.

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
He is 17 yo kid. Thats basically the reason. They prefer their older guys. This is happening in Slovak hockey for long time. And btw ... after I saw game against Russia, i'm confident to say that he would be TOP 5 forward on this team. Some Slovak players looked like U12 players, especially guys from extraliga.
Yup I agree. The bottom 6 looked brutal, bad skating, couldn’t make simple passes.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Hopefully he plays on the second line, and gets PP time with Wright. I think he should stay at center, and Wright isn’t moving off center.

Sens72

Football Enthusiast
Aug 31, 2018
Canada
What would be a realistic point per game projection for him with Kingston? Don’t know enough about him as a prospect to make a judgement.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad