LW Hunter Shinkaruk (2013, 24th, VAN; 2016 traded, CGY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellsBells

Nov 6, 2003
PEI
Visit site
Celebrated after his goal in an already out of reach game. Tells you pretty much all you need to know about Shinkaruk. Cares about himself far more than the team, Canucks won that trade big time.

No, this post says all you need to know about many Canucks fans.

Every player celebrates their 1st NHL goal, regardless of the score.

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
Celebrated after his goal in an already out of reach game. Tells you pretty much all you need to know about Shinkaruk. Cares about himself far more than the team, Canucks won that trade big time.

It was his first goal. Relax.

And I am a canucks fan. In no way did we win that trade.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary

Reinhart

Jun 13, 2011
Gross. The Flames sure have a penchant for picking up these self absorbed players. They're going nowhere with their current core and prospect pool.

I laughed.. until I realized you are being serious.

Now I am laughing harder.

There is a way to not celebrate in a blowout win or a blowout loss while getting your first NHL goal. If you think these were over-the-top, I don't know what to say. A kid has the right to show enthusiasm in getting his first NHL goal - what kid that loves hockey doesn't dream about that? There have been guys who have gone over the top and were overly-exuberant, but this is not it. If you think so - watch the rest of the team respond to him.

Yes, self-absorbed entitled little brats indeed.

Jrtu

Jun 22, 2010
I laughed.. until I realized you are being serious.

Now I am laughing harder.

There is a way to not celebrate in a blowout win or a blowout loss while getting your first NHL goal. If you think these were over-the-top, I don't know what to say. A kid has the right to show enthusiasm in getting his first NHL goal - what kid that loves hockey doesn't dream about that? There have been guys who have gone over the top and were overly-exuberant, but this is not it. If you think so - watch the rest of the team respond to him.

Yes, self-absorbed entitled little brats indeed.

Don't even bother replying to what he has to say.
Just ignore him like the rest of us are doing ;)

Shinkaruk looks like the real deal.
Here's to hoping that he has a successful career ahead of him, just not against the Canucks :cry:

Richi

Oct 20, 2013
Gross. The Flames sure have a penchant for picking up these self absorbed players. They're going nowhere with their current core and prospect pool.

I think Shinkaruk is gonna be better than Marner. Don´t you agree?

Jyrki Lumme

Generational User
Mar 5, 2014
Guess so... But your arguments for Marner are weak, no wonder you have to come to troll a Flames prospect

5>1 I don't know how that's a weak argument

EDIT: I'll throw one of these :sarcasm: in there so you don't take everything I've said as me being serious.

Richi

Oct 20, 2013
5>1 I don't know how that's a weak argument

EDIT: I'll throw one of these :sarcasm: in there so you don't take everything I've said as me being serious.

God damn don´t admit to trolling, that´s taking all the fun out of trying to out-troll you:rant:

But you´re actually harder to bait than I thought, props to you:laugh:

IslandBeast

Apr 19, 2015
V.I
Hope he hits his ceiling, I really do.

I still can't believe we traded away Shinkaruk for peanuts. Granlund's been bad so far.

The guy has 14 shot attempts in 9 games. For a guy who supposed to be a "better goal scorer because of his AHL goal scoring numbers" he sure as hell doesn't shoot enough.

TBH, this has Weisbrod written all over it.

Who said he is supposed to be a better goal scorer? I'm pretty sure all I have heard from Benning is that he is a better two way player.

I posted this in Shinkaruk's first goal thread as well... ;

Another small skilled winger. You guys can have him.

What's with all the Benning hatred? He gave up on some 175 pound puck hog who can't win a board battle or play defense.
A couple points in a couple games during garbage time. Plan the parade

Baertschi made Shinkaruk expendable, we had to move on, the deal was made. Get over it. Calgary wants to try to win 4 playoff rounds with their top two LW's combing for a weight of 340 pounds? Be my guest, good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad