LW Elliot Desnoyers - Halifax Mooseheads, QMJHL (2020, 135th, PHI)

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I should add:

Desnoyers-EN-1-1024x576.jpg

Reactions: HyPnOtiK

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
I've liked this player since the moment I saw him at cats training camp a few years ago. He popped out immediately by doing all the little things right, winning 50/50 battles, board play, etc.

This is what stood out to me as well when i saw him play a few years ago. He was doing all the right things away from the puck. The lack of offense was simply due to the lack of opportunities playing behind older elite (elite for the CHL) offensive players on a team eyeing a Memorial Cup run. Playing more minutes and playing on a top PP will showcase the offensive side of his game and he should have a really good year offensively.

He's going to be a good 2-way player down the line imo.

Reactions: Tripod

Tube Skates

May 12, 2016
If anyone here watched him over the last few years they’d know how snake bitten he’s been up until this point. I’m glad they are starting to go in. Good kid

Reactions: PDX Flyer

Tube Skates

May 12, 2016
Did you watch him lots? Any insight would be great.
Ya watched him a lot. Nice hands. Good speed. A very determined player. Fairly good on the dot. Doesn’t try to drive the defence wide but goes straight to the net. Gets through traffic well and draws many penalties getting grabbed or hooked by the last man back. Shows good maturity and looks like a good team player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad