LW Adam Erne - Quebec Remparts, QMJHL (2013, 33rd overall, Tampa Bay)

The Scouting Report

Oct 2, 2007
Ontario
www.thescoutingreport.org
Adam Erne - CHL Rights?

I saw Indiana and Waterloo last night, but I'm curious as to which CHL league his draft rights belong to.

I found some threads and posts on the internet that indicated he was WHL property, but I believe that since his family lives in Connecticut, he would be QMJHL property. He did go undrafted in the WHL last year so that would support that notion.

I know he's committed to Boston University, so he likely won't end up in the CHL anyways, but I was curious regardless.

From what I saw last night he's better than the top 95s I've seen in the OHL's territory this year and he will be a force in the USHL if he ends up spending two more years there.

TRask

Dec 8, 2003
Halifax
Hopefully Scoutman1 doesnt mind me posting Ernes blurb from his mock draft. But its what ive used to familiarize myself with the Mooseheads picks...Thnx Scoutman1 :)

16. Quebec – Adam Erne
Heavy Rumors are Quebec is looking at him, this guy would have went top 3 in the draft if he said he was coming for sure. This guy is a game breaking talent, a Keith Tkachuk type of player, Roy is just the guy to get him to come to the QMJHL, and Quebec is always rumor of big things at the draft.
**Credit to Scoutman1**

Skylimit

Oct 5, 2009
Adam Erne traded to Quebec Remparts. Its Official.

Adam Erne will join Mikhail Grigorenko, Nick Sorensen, Anthony Duclair and others top prospects at the Quebec Remparts august camp. :yo:

sickest flow bro

Jun 3, 2008
Halifax
I was liking the Erne pick, but I like it even more now. Quebec will look scary if they can get Duclair and Erne to report, but now we have the top two picks in Mackinnon and Drouin!

newellky

Jun 3, 2007
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Adam Erne traded to Quebec Remparts. Its Official.

Adam Erne will join Mikhail Grigorenko, Nick Sorensen, Anthony Duclair and others top prospects at the Quebec Remparts august camp. :yo:
thats a nice young corps...as a mooseheads fan im looking forward to Frk, Mackinnon, Ciampini, and Drouin

BLBarmada

Dont kid yourself, mackinnon is way way better, so is Duclair.

I'm almost sure that duclair will play in Quebec.

BLBarmada

Duclair is sick, yes I've seen him play, about 10 times 8 of them playoffs.

Duclair plays a powerfoward style, has anger issues.

Drouin can be argued to be better but he's very inconsistent, I truly believe that Duclair is better then Drouin.

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
Duclair is sick, yes I've seen him play, about 10 times 8 of them playoffs.

Duclair plays a powerfoward style, has anger issues.

Drouin can be argued to be better but he's very inconsistent, I truly believe that Duclair is better then Drouin.

I didn't ask if you saw Duclair play, but Erne.

A 16 yo powerforward as A LOT of value, especially in the Q.

BLBarmada

Erne no, but ive talked to scouts who believed that Drouin and duclair were #2/3.

A's for PFs Duclair throws some big hits but idk if ppl think he's a pf, I think he is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad