Injury Report: Lupul

cdosrun

Jul 13, 2011
Toronto
That is actually devastating...

It's super early to start worrying but the timing is just horrible considering he just signed a huge contract. I wonder how long that type of injury will keep him out for.

Internet research is saying it takes about 8-10 weeks to fully heal.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
A broken forearm typically heals faster than a fractured forearm. Might be 4 weeks in a best case scenario.

Once

Stop ******* crying bro
Jul 16, 2010
i'd say 4 weeks. He will be skating in 2 weeks so he won't be rusty. There are ways around it and judging by how they played tonight without him I am not worried.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
A broken forearm typically heals faster than a fractured forearm. Might be 4 weeks in a best case scenario.
Aren't they the same thing? I think you mean if the bone doesn't need surgical fixation with a plate which is hopefully the case.

Kingstonian84*

Sep 23, 2012
Crap. As much as I love Lupel and thinks hes fantastic on and off the ice, the 5 year extension has me worried given his history of injuries, and the fact that hes one of our few who will get in front of the goalie and take a beating. Sigh.....

His injury history is not bad at all! He had that serious back injury a few years ago but what messed him up was the surgeon goofing on the operation which setback his recovery. Other then that, he had one broken arm last year and now he re-injured it, but really thats NOT that bad of a history, want a severe injury history look at a guy like Crosby or Coli, those guys just cant get their ish together.

threeGo

Oct 18, 2011
Toronto
Frattin should not see NHL time at all this season please don't send him up please

if not him then we have to bring connolly. I think that connolly will bring negativity to the team. He's not the type of player we want to have around the younger guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: