Injury Report: Luongo out for at least Saturday's game, Clemmer recalled

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
They should keep him out longer than necessary if it's a concussion. Because "longer than necessary" in Pantherland means the lower end of the appropriate timetable for injury recovery, and I surely don't want our new/old franchise goalie to have concussion issues.

harv33173

Oct 5, 2003
freaking sit him out for the rest of the season. we need the loses and lou has nothing to prove! also why put him through the frustration of playing behind this terrible d.

LUUUUUIS

Nov 2, 2011
Florida
I like how his injury went from upper body --> lower body --> concussion.
I've only ever seen "upper body" for Luongo.

They should keep him out longer than necessary if it's a concussion. Because "longer than necessary" in Pantherland means the lower end of the appropriate timetable for injury recovery, and I surely don't want our new/old franchise goalie to have concussion issues.

In GR's latest entry, Lu said he could have come back in and finished the game. Sounds like he's been ok for a while and they've already had him out longer than necessary.

freaking sit him out for the rest of the season. we need the loses and lou has nothing to prove! also why put him through the frustration of playing behind this terrible d.

We don't need losses. We could win out and still pick top 3. Not to mention we could win lottery too.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Don't want to turn this into a draft discussion but we need a top 3 pick. Sizable drop-off after that.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Don't want to turn this into a draft discussion but we need a top 3 pick. Sizable drop-off after that.

Disagree. Dal Colle will be an excellent player. He has everything we've needed for so long in the wing. Draisaitl is where it starts to drop a little and he's no slouch. I do want Bennett over Dal Colle though. However if Dal Colle is our consolation prize I won't fuss over it.

flapanthersfan

May 5, 2010
Miami, FL
from what I've seen I agree moreso that it's a three-horse race. I've been far more impressed with Bennett than Dal Colle from what i've seen.

Not saying Dal Colle isn't a good prospect, I just don't think he's on the level of Reinhart or Bennett.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
from what I've seen I agree moreso that it's a three-horse race. I've been far more impressed with Bennett than Dal Colle from what i've seen.

Not saying Dal Colle isn't a good prospect, I just don't think he's on the level of Reinhart or Bennett.

He's close IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad