Value of: Lundqvist @ 30% Retained

PatrikBerglund

May 29, 2017
Lundqvist (@30%) to Carolina for Läck, 2nd & Pesce. (assuming Ranta is still on the team).

Rangers gets young D and cap relief, Lina gets 2-3 years of stellar goaltending.

Last edited:

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Did you even watch that series? Montreal was all over Lundqvist and it was pretty obvious Lundqvist outplayed Price. Habs got much better chances and Lundqvist made tons of insane saves. Price may be the better goalie nowadays but Lundqvist was easily better in that series

I love how it's automatically a Price vs Lundqvist thing because I'm a Habs fan. In 2017, Price is a better goalie then Lundqvist is so that has nothing to do with anything regardless if you want to say he was outplayed in the series. I watched every Habs game this year and know enough about the team we have. We have nobody who can step up and score big goals, no center depth, and struggled beyond believe to score goals the second half of the season which is why I pointed out we were 28th in scoring since January. We didn't make life tough enough for Lundqvist other then the shot clock.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad