Confirmed with Link: Luke Witkowski 2 year deal

Ed Ned and Leddy

Brokering the Bally Sports + Corncob TV Merger
Apr 1, 2019
Detroit to DC
Witter seems like a good guy to have around the Griffs.

Plus, the AHL can be a bruiser league at times. With McIlrath going nice to know that we've got some muscle down there.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
I like it. He may not be amazing out there, but he keeps the other team in check when he plays, which this team has none of without him.

Hobnobs

Pinko
Nov 29, 2011
Sakic and Yzerman are gearing up to renew the rivalry. They got MacDermid and we got Witkowski. Lets go! :laugh::naughty:

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Love it. I gotta watch more AHL so I can stay tethered to some old school hockey. Time to soften some faces, Wit, let’s gooooooooo.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Sakic and Yzerman are gearing up to renew the rivalry. They got MacDermid and we got Witkowski. Lets go! :laugh::naughty:
The goalie fight is gonna be a super heavy weight matchup. Greiss is one of the heaviest players in the league, Kuemper has the reach advantage.

MabusIncarnate

May 20, 2013
Tennessee
Super pumped, been calling for Luke to return since he left, at least now during slow, low effort games we can watch him punch people and entertain us.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Cholo was exposed, because he was analyzed not being enough good.

1st rounder or not. Don't fell in love too much for the 1st round status. Just like Svechnikov. Let them go.

Jakub Kindl did bust. He was #19 overall.

~40% of #19 overalls (like Svechnikov) will bust. Svechnikov was one of them. Bad luck, mostly his career was hindered by injuries.

~40% of #20 overalls (like Cholowski) will bust. The jury is still out there.

It seems that the bust probability did hit us twice on a short period in a rebuild.

Let's move on.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad