Online Series: Luke Cage (season 2)

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
before you all jump for joy

in 2019 Marvel and Disney and launching an online VOD like DC just has and the contracts for Netflix and Disney needed to be renegotiated for the two series that got cancelled

feeling on a few marvel boards is we will see both series--with a soft reboot in 2020 in the Marvel Disney VOD site

I thought I read something this morning that there were no plans to bring Luke or Fist to the streaming service.

Netflix Cancels Marvel's Luke Cage After Two Seasons

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
I guess these cancellations have to do with Netflix axing Disney related content since they'll launch their own web streaming service?

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
I guess these cancellations have to do with Netflix axing Disney related content since they'll launch their own web streaming service?
Looks like it even though Netflix's chief of content said they are happy with the Marvel shows and they would continue with them only a few months ago if not more recently. Time will tell.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
it is a money thing as well- Marvel/Disney like getting lots of money and we banking on 13 episodes per show and not the ten that had been ordered. Depending on the source that price per episode could be as high as between 1 to 2 mill--so with Luke Cage also only doing 10--that could be up to 6 mill Disney and Marvel were expecting

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad