Recalled/Assigned: Lukas Reichel assigned to Rockford

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
If following generations of Bears QB busts has taught me it's anything, it's that some people care more about being "right" than the success of the team that they follow.
Not playing the told-you-so-card yet. I still hope he pans out and proves me wrong.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
First AHL game looked similar to his Hawks games, not strong on the puck, not good on the boards, turned it over a lot. 1 shot on goal. Played on the 2nd line and 2nd PP unit, was also out there for a 6 on 4 at the end.

Not too uncommon though. After Wyatt Kaiser got sent down, his first few AHL games were not good as well from a likely carryover effect. He's been playing much better lately though, so hopefully it'll be similar with Reichel once he has a couple games under his belt and can re-find his groove.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
I’m so disappointed in this kid. This situation just sucks. We need as much young talent as possible to build around Bedard and how this once promising looking young stud just out of nowhere got his talents stolen by the Monstars boggles my mind. Really don’t understand how he fell off a cliff the moment we added 98. You’d think if anything he would have taken another step forward…

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad