Lucic vs Prime Tyson: Who would win in a hockey fight if Tyson could skate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigh

At half mast
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2007
www.galenwestonjr.ca
In a couple of months, someone on the mainboard will remind everyone how "Bruins fans" were comparing Lucic to "Prime Tyson" in an effort to discredit the fanbase. That someone will be the OP's real account. Mark it down. :sarcasm:

TheThrill81*

Tyson would do to Lucic what Ivan Drago did to Apollo Creed.

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
Lucic would be killed by most legitimate figthers. Ask yourself why no hockey player has ever had meaningful success in the ring (several have tried). Prime Tyson? Lucic would be lucky to last 30 seconds. The only thing that could ever save Milan would be if it was on skates because Tyson probably couldn't stand.

Tyson was an absolute jaw dropping beast in his prime.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Lucic would be killed by most legitimate figthers. Ask yourself why no hockey player has ever had meaningful success in the ring (several have tried). Prime Tyson? Lucic would be lucky to last 30 seconds. The only thing that could ever save Milan would be if it was on skates because Tyson probably couldn't stand.

Tyson was an absolute jaw dropping beast in his prime.
Lucic would be put down on the first punch. Lucic's biggest advantage as an NHL fighter is his freakish reach which would be completely negated by someone like Tyson.

Raimo Sillanpää

Mar 11, 2003
Espoo, Finland
I've been reading hfboards for a while and this has to be the dumbest post I've ever seen

Agreed, one good hockey fighter vs the youngest ever heavyweight boxing champion, undisputed, holding all belts and The Ring Magazine ranking, in his prime (coached by Cus) and with a record of not going past the 4th round once..

Oh my word..

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
You know how I can tell the OP hasn't actually watched a moment of Tyson's prime?

Edit: Oh, right. And if this is serious: "Tyson's slight extra strength isn't that big of factor"

I don't think I'll ever stop laughing.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Lucic would be killed instantly if Mike Tyson fought him without Gloves.

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
Lucic would be put down on the first punch. Lucic's biggest advantage as an NHL fighter is his freakish reach which would be completely negated by someone like Tyson.

That's quite possible but it is entirely possible to avoid getting punched for 30 seconds.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
That's quite possible but it is entirely possible to avoid getting punched for 30 seconds.

I'm having a hard time imagining Lucic avoiding Prime Tyson for 30 seconds in a fight. Perhaps of Lucic spent those 30 seconds sprinting around the rink franticly, yes. But standing his ground? He's not dodging Tyson. Most professional boxers couldn't dodge Tyson for 30 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad