Proposal: Lucic Back to Boston

Dr Danglefest

Lindros|Giroux|Krug
May 29, 2010
THE SouthShore, MASS
Gee whiz I sure would like to put the bruins in cap Jail for 2 additional seasons, and get nothing for it other than some pipe dream that Lucic will be able to play a hard nosed brand of hockey while providing top-6 scoring like he did when he was 10 years younger (sadly not exaggerating on the time length)

This idea is atrocious for the Bruins

Hardest of Passes

Unbiased Fan

May 24, 2019
No I meant if he doesn't waive his NMC when he gets to Boston so that he would have to protected in the expansion draft.

I have read some things saying that just by agreeing to waive it once does not automatically waive it for the new team once the player is there. If Lucic has to be protected in expansion draft his value plummets even more than it is just with his terrible play and contract.
Ohh context would’ve been nice but that’s valid but I don’t see why he wouldn’t

compan

Sep 30, 2009
Nashville
The only way Boston essentially takes the equivalent of 2 more years of the existing Backes situation (for no actually benefit I might add) is if EDM has incriminating evidence against Sweeney.

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
I agree with the fans with the fond memories.

Lucic smacking around Burrows in the SCF. Lucic 3rd period game 7 vs Toronto. Among others, I’ll never forget those moments.

If he wants to retire a Bruin someday I’d be all for it. He was one of my favorite players ever.

All that said their isn’t chance in hell I touch that contract.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad