Lucha Underground Season 2

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Netflix is still region to region on what content is available, so you still might not get it. But it's good to see they're getting these deals in place at least.

Fa Ci La

Mar 2, 2012
Mil Muertes vs Fenix was great, of course.

Aztec Warfare this week. Which means rey mysterio is here

quoipourquoi

Goaltender
Jan 26, 2009
Hockeytown, MI
so that was great

Great conclusion to the dark temple storyline they had going on. Looking forward to the Pentagon and Mil Muertes feud. And as much as I liked that it was Fenix who defeated Muertes, he didn't need a story arc with the championship. And he went down fighting, so I feel nothing was lost with him.

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
I think he looks goofy but wasn't as bad as I was picturing from leaked spoilers. They made him sound like a slower Abyss.

That's the problem with having him be a fighter. He ate a guy! He's a monster! Or just a big dude in a forest green Jason mask. :(

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
this show is just too fun.
i realize its more of a tv show/movie thing, but its the perfect example of putting over all your talent without shoving someone down your throat.
they dont seem to have squashes and most talent make their best out of their gimmicks.

hard to say this without sounding like psychopath but i love seeing the girls taking the hits they do..... damn, theyre tough

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
All the women have taken their shots for sure. Ivey against Mil, or Taya taking that chair shot from Johnny...yikes.

And Cage is a freak. I don't normally get behind the apple fritter lookin' mother******* but he's just an unbelievable athlete.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I'm just catching up on season 2. I think I'm up to....beginning of April.

There's been some great matches this season. I'd wager a handful better than anything we've seen in WWE this year (NXT is excluded).

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
I'm just catching up on season 2. I think I'm up to....beginning of April.

There's been some great matches this season. I'd wager a handful better than anything we've seen in WWE this year (NXT is excluded).

Have you been able to catch the Muertes-Puma-Pentagon triple threat or the Fenix-King Cuerno ladder match? Probably my two favorite matches of the season so far, and Aztec Warfare was AWESOME.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Have you been able to catch the Muertes-Puma-Pentagon triple threat or the Fenix-King Cuerno ladder match? Probably my two favorite matches of the season so far, and Aztec Warfare was AWESOME.

Yeah. Watched all of those yesterday.

Just amazing stuff and the 1 hour shows are the perfect length. In general watching LU makes me dread Raw.

quoipourquoi

Goaltender
Jan 26, 2009
Hockeytown, MI
Just watched Sexy Star and Mariposa's BLOODY main event from last night's episode. Legit two of my top-five wrestlers ever, and they delivered like crazy. The fight went all over the building (like Cheerleader Melissa's hardcore matches often do).

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Just watched Sexy Star and Mariposa's BLOODY main event from last night's episode. Legit two of my top-five wrestlers ever, and they delivered like crazy. The fight went all over the building (like Cheerleader Melissa's hardcore matches often do).

Yeah, that was insane

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad