Prospect Info: Lucas Condotta

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
He actually looked like a legit 4th liner today. If a 4th line guy gets hurt, i would think he's the one to bring up, unless he makes a Pezz impression at camp and gets a spot from game 1 until he loses it.
True. but the Bruins weren't trying very hard tonight. Need to see a bigger sample size.

Reactions: Wats

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
He actually looked like a legit 4th liner today. If a 4th line guy gets hurt, i would think he's the one to bring up, unless he makes a Pezz impression at camp and gets a spot from game 1 until he loses it.

Felt like all the decisions he took tonight, other than that bad play on the blue line to Pasternak, were the right ones all night long. Nothing flashy, simply effective plays every time he was on the ice.

Won’t be more than a fourth liner, if he always play the same, but still pretty good showing for him tonight. I’m sure they will offer him a contract again to be back with the Rocket.

With all the young prospects coming in, it’s hard to believe he’ll really get a chance, but if he can be serviceable on a call up it’s already a win.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I actually like what management did with these call ups. Excellent way to reward some players for their hard work and have them reach their dream.
And like I posted somewhere else, maybe in here, but I forgot. Anyways, this shows potential tweeners that they have a chance to play and will get called up for a game, or two, if they play hard and give it their all in the A

Sam de Mtl

Oct 11, 2021
And like I posted somewhere else, maybe in here, but I forgot. Anyways, this shows potential tweeners that they have a chance to play and will get called up for a game, or two, if they play hard and give it their all in the A
Yeah. A late call up for a player may make the difference between that player trying his luck elsewhere next year and feeling he still has a place here. It makes the AHL team better and it shows respect.

JRichard

Jul 7, 2021
Finally we have a management that realise the human element of a player
Not familiar with contracts stuff but not sure he was more deserving of a callup than 3-4 Laval players who didnt. Simoneau, Gignac, Abbandonato, Stephens…
Sounds like « we dont need you to win in important games here and big team has to lose so you go do that ».
When RHP and Ylonen are sent down and Condotta is called up i mean cmon.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
I was just expecting an AHL body when we signed him, but he looks like he can play on the 4th line in the future.

Filling out our 4th line with cheap hard working guys like Pezzetta/Condotta/Teasdale is the way to go, guys who can play 8 or so minutes and provide some energy while chipping in the odd goal. Rather than spending $7M on guys like Armia/Byron to play on our 4th line.

Reactions: NewDef and Wats

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Not familiar with contracts stuff but not sure he was more deserving of a callup than 3-4 Laval players who didnt. Simoneau, Gignac, Abbandonato, Stephens…
Sounds like « we dont need you to win in important games here and big team has to lose so you go do that ».
When RHP and Ylonen are sent down and Condotta is called up i mean cmon.

Gignac and Abbandonato are on AHL deals.

We needed a winger so Condotta vs Stephens makes sense.

They probably wanted a bigger body vs Boston as well, so that could explain Condotta vs Simoneau.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad