Post-Game Talk: Luca Sbisa has been claimed by the Vegas Golden Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavel96

Apr 7, 2015
for once i agree with pavel 96. he's really hitting it out of the park.

I get so excited this time of year. Every single year now. It's just so exciting to see Jim and Trevor Linden forming our next core - in front of our very eyes. Their vision, creativity, and out of the box thinking is shaping up a group that will continue to grow.

The team is going to be younger, faster, hard working, and in the hunt playing meaningful games in the spring. With our new coach they will play at an exciting pace and be very competitive.

We are all Canucks.

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
I get so excited this time of year. Every single year now. It's just so exciting to see Jim and Trevor Linden forming our next core - in front of our very eyes. Their vision, creativity, and out of the box thinking is shaping up a group that will continue to grow.

The team is going to be younger, faster, hard working, and in the hunt playing meaningful games in the spring. With our new coach they will play at an exciting pace and be very competitive.

We are all Canucks.

sounds about right except for the meaningful spring games.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014

We are all Canucks.

Just can't get too pumped for the coming season but have to admit, after perusing the Canuck prospect pool in the wake of the last draft, this team has a solid corps of young and upcoming players....and unlike the prospect list of years gone by, which was comprised of a lot of 'wishers' and 'hopers', most of the current group are good bets to eventually play in the NHL....what level they reach is uncertain....but well worth watching in the seasons ahead.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Just can't get too pumped for the coming season but have to admit, after perusing the Canuck prospect pool in the wake of the last draft, this team has a solid corps of young and upcoming players....and unlike the prospect list of years gone by, which was comprised of a lot of 'wishers' and 'hopers', most of the current group are good bets to eventually play in the NHL....what level they reach is uncertain....but well worth watching in the seasons ahead.

This is a recording. Please turn the tape over to side b if it's after 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad