"low life" Sedin is living the high life with a convicted drug smuggler

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Yeah agree with the few others above, if it's just history now and the guy served his time I don't see why he needs to be singled out. It's not like he's been buddying up with the Canuck players, he was just their helicopter pilot for their tour.

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
More evidence of media being trash. Kim Bolan is the epitome of what an ambulance chaser is.

And posting this story is pathetic.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
More evidence of media being trash. Kim Bolan is the epitome of what an ambulance chaser is.

And posting this story is pathetic.

You're right.

At first I thought the situation was funny, and I think anyone can find humor in it. But realistically it's a non-story. If the guy were still involved in crime then sure, it's news. But he did his time and he's now trying to do something with his life. He just was unlucky enough that he had Daniel Sedin as a customer and now there is a huge media circus about it. Meanwhile Daniel was just doing a cool thing and was being nice taking a picture with him.

Let's move on and focus on actual news.

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
You're right.

At first I thought the situation was funny, and I think anyone can find humor in it. But realistically it's a non-story. If the guy were still involved in crime then sure, it's news. But he did his time and he's now trying to do something with his life. He just was unlucky enough that he had Daniel Sedin as a customer and now there is a huge media circus about it. Meanwhile Daniel was just doing a cool thing and was being nice taking a picture with him.

Let's move on and focus on actual news.

Just when he thought he was out... they pulled him back in. :naughty:

Have any players been involuntarily sucked into so many unwarranted idiotic media stories than the Sedins?

From Sisters to bunkbeds to incest jokes to Benn/Seguin to helicopters...... (I know i must be missing a few)

AwesomeInTheory

A Christmas miracle
Aug 21, 2015
Didn't seem to hurt this guy:

Gordon_campbell_arrested_dui.jpg

Must've missed the part where Campbell's brother was murdered in a targeted gang hit.

But yeah, amazingly similar.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad