Post-Game Talk: Love and Joy, Pens fall 3-2 to the Blues in OT

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
I caught most of the game. Kunitz was his usual terrible self, but Bennett didn't have a particularly good game, again.

This team really needed one more forward acquisition.

Still say this was a pretty good game without Malkin and PH in the lineup. Sid was noticeable against a very good team.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
tumblr_nlqtwvtJDS1txyx4lo1_540.png

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
+ Marcel Goc. Man he'd be a sick 3rd line centre, we should target him.
+ Perron. Getting back in the groove.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Decent game against a really good team. One point is kinda OK at this point. Moving on and waiting for Horn and Geno. Well, it´s a shame that Crosby didn´t score on that rebound at the end.. Isles with one point as well, nothing has changed tonight.

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon
lol @ that Despres/Lovejoy trade once again...

Lovejoy looks exactly how I expected, a third pairing guy good at... particulary nothing... good thing he has upside... oh wait.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
this is funny. DK has been tweeting how bad Kunitz is all night long. Than he goes to the presser and asks MJ in the most polite way about his play and MJ starts gettin praises for his performance, but these guys are not allowed to follow up with something like: I: I did not mean why he doesn't score, I meant why you are playing the guy that sucks so bad

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Will Kunitz ever score a goal again? It seems like pucks are just bouncing off from his body/stick. He is just a skating thing out there, skates slowly north & south, has no clue what he is doing and has no clue what hockey is supposed to be. Like a skating monkey or something like that, not very fast either.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
I thought the pens played a good game against a good team, they could of easily won that game.

+ Winnik I thought he was a beast tonight, i'd like to see Winnik tried with Sid and Perron tried with Geno, but i know that wouldn't happen.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
I'm not pissed with them tbh, the standard problems aside.

++++++++++ Randy's masterpiece

--------------- Kunitz, ffs. He keeps getting worse.
- Ehrhoff getting injured again, with what is probably another concussion and so quickly is some scary ****. Shut him down for the season and then let him go.
- Adams with his stupid fight. That **** was selfish, just an old turd trying to make a point about a roster spot and ****ing it all up.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
lol @ that Despres/Lovejoy trade once again...

Lovejoy looks exactly how I expected, a third pairing guy good at... particulary nothing... good thing he has upside... oh wait.

He was garbage here, got traded and was a good dman for once, comes back here and he's trash. Keeps happening, something is up with this team and defense. Orpik is better, Strait is better, Lovejoy was better, probably even Bort is better. Despres is also beasting it with Ducks. GG Jr, just do a full rebuild. Oh and bench Adams for the rest of the season/playoffs, we lost because of his fight. Guy is the dumbest smart guy i know on our team.

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon
He was garbage here, got traded and was a good dman for once, comes back here and he's trash. Keeps happening, something is up with this team and defense. Orpik is better, Strait is better, Lovejoy was better, probably even Bort is better.

again, he has been a healthy scratch for the Ducks this season...

Fordy

May 28, 2008
NOT ONE PERSON was saying bennett had a bad game after the first period. he played four shifts after that. don't know what anyone saying he played badly is talking about

djt153

Dec 26, 2003
steigy played it off as being unable to catch a break, but even he was talking about how bad Kunitz was albeit indirectly.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
The treatment of Bennett makes me physically ill.

Why can't a skilled winger produce with fourth liners?!? What a scrub!!

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
steigy played it off as being unable to catch a break, but even he was talking about how bad Kunitz was albeit indirectly.

It was pretty funny when Kunitz fell over with no one touching him and "Kunitz can't catch a break, he blew a tyre there when he had a chance. He can't catch a break." idk if it's excuse making or covert criticism but it's funny.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad