Recalled/Assigned: Louis Leblanc Recalled

Shaw65

Mar 13, 2011
Canada
On Monday afternoon, the Canadiens recalled forward Louis Leblanc from the Hamilton Bulldogs. He will be at practice on Tuesday morning in Brossard.

Leblanc took part in five games with the Canadiens earlier this season, registering a plus-2 differential and amassing two penalty minutes. In 36 games with the Bulldogs thus far this year, the 22-year-old centerman has scored nine goals and posted 20 points in addition to amassing a plus-2 differential.

http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/blogpost.htm?id=25360

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
It's a miracle! :bow:

Now put these lines together PLEASE THERRIEN:

Pacioretty - Desharnais - Gallagher
Briere - Plekanec - Gionta
Bournival - Eller - Leblanc
Moen - Prust - Bourque

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Looks like MB has been creepin' some of our posts on here regarding bringing up Leblanc/Keeping up Brolieu.

What better place than here, what better time than now.

JAVO16

Sep 21, 2008
Montréal

Moen - Prust - Bourque

Good looking lines. Nice job. We should make a petition to have you as the next head coach or something.

Gamimenos

Apr 28, 2009
He better score a hat trick in his 2 minutes of ice time, or he is getting bought out. Lazy ****.

Winter Eclipse

Nov 28, 2013
New York, NY
He better score in that 1:45 he's given, or it's back to Hamilton for you, loser!! :sarcasm:

I'm guessing he'll get 1:47 but Therrien will be pissed that he stayed an extra two seconds and he'll ask MB to trade him for a bag of pucks.

If he does not perform in his 1:45 on the Parros we should cut ties with him.

If he doesn't score in his 2 minutes of game time, trade him for a 7th.

He better score a hat trick in his 2 minutes of ice time, or he is getting bought out. Lazy ****.

:laugh: Great minds...

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal

Moen - Prust - Bourque

Not bad, but I would try:

Patch - DD - Bourque
Briere - Pleks - Gionta
Bournival - Eller - Gallagher
Moen - Prust - Leblanc

Reason being:

Gallagher is being wasted on the 1st line, DD and Patch play with themselves and Gallagher stands in front of the net. Bourque can EASILY do that and he's at least a bigger guy who could cause trouble and is hard to move out the crease.

Gallagher and Eller play very, very well together. He is more useful in my eyes giving Eller someone who can finish his plays. Bournival is very much underrated offensively, he has an amazing shot, and he will thrive in an offensive role IF that line is used that way.

Fourth line is made up of 3 guys that will work hard, and Leblanc could take faceoffs too.

shamrun

Jun 5, 2008
vancouver
let the dominoes fall

1361304798_dominoes_launch_fail.gif

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Not bad, but I would try:

Patch - DD - Bourque
Briere - Pleks - Gionta
Bournival - Eller - Gallagher
Moen - Prust - Leblanc

Reason being:

Gallagher is being wasted on the 1st line, DD and Patch play with themselves and Gallagher stands in front of the net. Bourque can EASILY do that and he's at least a bigger guy who could cause trouble and is hard to move out the crease.

Gallagher and Eller play very, very well together. He is more useful in my eyes giving Eller someone who can finish his plays. Bournival is very much underrated offensively, he has an amazing shot, and he will thrive in an offensive role IF that line is used that way.

Fourth line is made up of 3 guys that will work hard, and Leblanc could take faceoffs too.
I'd be curious to see Leblanc with Pac and DD. That way you can reunite Gallagher with Eller like you said.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad