Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
New profile pic?

kinda liked the old one more.
But still nice.

And yeah Loui sucks.
I had a video prepared if he ever scores a game winning goal. Or a goal in general but nope not gonna happen.

Came about because of a debate between Coke and Pepsi in a discussion community for the Phoenix Suns. I’m on team Coke (if you look closely you’ll see she’s drinking some Diet Coke).

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Eriksson looks like he knows what to do, he just has no gas left in the tank. His veteran presence isnt that useful on a team full of rental vets. Maybe if he was paired with McCartney-Hayton.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
I like new Coke Zero over old Coke Zero. Coke with sugar is for special occasions when I let my hair down and go wild.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
I think I would compare Eriksson with the Danish brand Jolly Cola. I got it on vacation as a kid, when we went to Denmark, obviously. Disappointing.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
I like new Coke Zero over old Coke Zero. Coke with sugar is for special occasions when I let my hair down and go wild.

It's a sad day when you hit 30 or so and realize, if I have a Coke at 7pm, I'm not gonna be able to sleep for hours. Just another thing you have to care about now.

Reactions: Summer Rose

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
It's a sad day when you hit 30 or so and realize, if I have a Coke at 7pm, I'm not gonna be able to sleep for hours. Just another thing you have to care about now.

I try to drink nothing but water after 5 PM.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Poor baby. You think it's a sad day now, wait till you hit 60.:)

Kai Yo T

Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
I can still drink coffee right up until I go to sleep. THANK GOD! I have family with sleeping issues. Do. Not. Want.

I do get acid reflux sometimes now for example. Funny thing us I get the reflux after something seemingly innocent and not when I eat spicy. Weird! But yeah, getting old really does change things. Its tangible now. I understand why the seniors I work with all say the "golden years" are "bullshit" lol.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Speaking of Colas, I’ve started drinking these Zevia colas I picked up at Sprouts to limit my aspartame consumption.

They have Cola flavors, fruit sodas (Grape, orange, etc), Dr Pepper and Mountain Dew. They’re pretty good too.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I think back to my college days when I'd eat a sausage and pepperoni pizza at 11pm while I crammed for some test and wonder how I didn't just get get engulfed and burned to death by stomach acid.

I was introduced to Hawaiian pizzas in college. A lot of us went to a place in downtown San Luis Obispo called Little Chef every Tuesday night when the pizzas were BOGO. We’d get stuffed for cheap and the ones old enough would get drunk. :laugh:

Or… if we were up late enough there was a doughnut shop open all night near the campus we would hit up around midnight when they were making the cinnamon rolls and bear claws and get them right out of the oven. Gawd it was heaven.

Damn I miss those days.

Reactions: Edenjung

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I was introduced to Hawaiian pizzas in college. A lot of us went to a place in downtown San Luis Obispo called Little Chef every Tuesday night when the pizzas were BOGO. We’d get stuffed for cheap and the ones old enough would get drunk. :laugh:

Or… if we were up late enough there was a doughnut shop open all night near the campus we would hit up around midnight when they were making the cinnamon rolls and bear claws and get them right out of the oven. Gawd it was heaven.

Damn I miss those days.
We all miss "those days".:laugh: Wine, women and song. Speaking of pizza. Myself and three buddies we in the bar one night and one said lets go for pizza. Three of us never had pizza before, so after some sweet talking we decided to go. Three of us ordered cheese pizza. Never have looked back. I think I was about 18 at the time.

liv

Nov 13, 2021
Doesn't this fact help you in what you're trying to accomplish though?

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
XpLEjlD.png

We may never know.

Leading credence to the "Loui scores hat trick to push us out of top 2 contention" theory

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad