Post-Game Talk: Lost. Nashville Predators (2-0-0 4 pts) vs Calgary Flames (1-1-0 2 pts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Powerplay making the difference tonight. I think we've played pretty well after the 10 or so minutes but Smith has just been in the zone tonight. Also it doesn't help the Flames are 2/3 on PP while we're 0/3.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Greeeat pinch by Subban there. Gladly the 3rd period of Stars-Leafs is starting in a moment.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Glad we came out tonight. Feels like we’re back in the Jets series where showing up to watch at Bridgestone is not an enjoyable experience.

Reactions: predfan98

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Great way to celebrate banner night...

What a turd of a game...

wadesworld

Jan 24, 2011
Nashville, TN
I knew this was a loss as soon as I saw it on the schedule. Calgary puts our game on their calendar as "Free 2 points - redeem in Nashville"

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
Left early.....think the team left long before I did.

The in arena "new" personality......... I can't begin to describe how Whiney scratchy horrible the woman was.......
Obviously no one listened to how her voice sounded in the arena.

So so bad!!!

At least the oak ridge boys sang the national anthem well and could sing with them..

Some people said they heard boos for Watson, I didn't hear any in my section.

Reactions: predhead1

AnalogKid

Oct 3, 2017
New arena host was really bad...whoever thought giving a lady that rivals Bernadette from Big Bang Theory's voice a speaking gig was obviously drunk. Did kinda feel bad for her in hindsight, they did not even drag her out after the first intermission....the game was painful enough at that point I guess.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I heard no boos. New in arena personality is awful. Someone said Maverick quit a week before preseason?
He got another job in town as some kind of manager with a company outside of sports. And yeah, I was just having conversations with some friends and as soon as that new lady came on I just kinda stopped and was like what in the hell am I listening to?

He got another job in town as some kind of manager with a company outside of sports. And yeah, I was just having conversations with some friends and as soon as that new lady came on I just kinda stopped and was like what in the hell am I listening to?

I posted in the /r/hockey game thread and someone replied with his LinkedIn profile within minutes lol

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
And the intermission band quit early as hell during both intermissions. They played two songs and bounced with 3 minutes to spare. Damn the new state of the art sound system Sean Henry.

No boos for Watson in my area either.

Maverick went to work for a trampoline company. He was loud as hell but that job isn't easy to do regardless. You got to have confidence and a good speaking voice as well as knowing your product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad