Post-Game Talk: Loss. - Predators @ Canucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Honestly I dont understand our PK strategy at all. Make a triangle and then have the fourth guy chase the puck at the top seems insanely dumb to me.

Reactions: AdmiralsFan24

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Honestly I dont understand our PK strategy at all. Make a triangle and then have the fourth guy chase the puck at the top seems insanely dumb to me.

Especially since our triangle is up high and it takes forever for them to get down to the goal. See that last goal where we're playing 1 on 3 at the net.

Huge Legwand

Oct 28, 2019
Well, ok then. Haven't turned a game in probably 4 years. That's 2 in 1 week. Maybe Poile was on to something with D first.

Rogue Leader

Oct 12, 2019
Corellia
3/3 on the powerplay for the Nucks. :(
What the hell guys. This is so unfair.
Hope you guys win. You are the better team!!!!

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
well if anything.. last year showed us that once something is an issue for this team long enough, our coaching staff will find a way to fix the problem.

Reactions: JGeorge54

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
How awful. Can't even get a real threat with an extra man.

If your team is struggling and on a losing streak, just play the Preds to get back on the winning side.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
In a vacuum that game wasn't awful outside of the PK, but with how this road trip has gone that's a tough loss. Disappointing to see us lose two winnable games coming off of that asskicking in Colorado since I would've expected them to come out ticked off after that one. Whatever happened in the second intermission of the Flames game we need to figure out how to reverse that.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
I'll always hate Vancouver with almost as much passion as the Blackhawks. I mean, they're a go nowhere Canadian welfare propped up team, but I'll always hate any team that employed the scumbag of all scumbags, Kevin Bieksa.

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
I'll always hate Vancouver with almost as much passion as the Blackhawks. I mean, they're a go nowhere Canadian welfare propped up team, but I'll always hate any team that employed the ******* of all scumbags, Kevin Bieksa.
welfare? they're a good team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad