Post-Game Talk: Loss. - Predators @ Canucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Decent road game from us but the PK killed us, yes there were bad calls but we should've killed at least one or two.

Top line looked good, the whole team actually did after a slow first period. We need better starts.

Much better game than in San Jose, on to the next one.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Looks like the 2nd goal got credited to Granlund ending his 12 game pointless streak. Hopefully it's the start of a resurgence.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
I thought overall we outplayed them. Even the pk wasn't bad, just some tough breaks.

Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Most nights, that's a win, tonight, it wasn't.

I'll echo what I said after the game that this alone really wasn't that bad of a loss. I'd expect us to win at least half of the time in a game you play like that. However, the fact that its our fifth loss in six games and that we didn't respond well to getting embarrassed by Colorado is what makes it more frustrating. Strong disagree that the PK wasn't that bad though. All of those goals were easily preventable and were due to bad plays not unlucky bounces.

Reactions: NNCbama

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
I'll echo what I said after the game that this alone really wasn't that bad of a loss. I'd expect us to win at least half of the time in a game you play like that. However, the fact that its our fifth loss in six games and that we didn't respond well to getting embarrassed by Colorado is what makes it more frustrating. Strong disagree that the PK wasn't that bad though. All of those goals were easily preventable and were due to bad plays not unlucky bounces.
of course they were preventable but let's not act like they weren't unfortunite bounces as well. Hamhuis' clear goes off the heal and right to Peterson, 2 straight pucks bounce off Ellis right to a Canuck's stick. That's just the way the puck bounced last night, if the puck on any of those doesn't bounce right to a Canuck, those aren't goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->