GDT: Los Angeles Kings at Montreal Canadiens 19h30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigger77

Dec 21, 2007
Montreal

Eller auctioning this off apparently

Lars Eller ‏@Eller_89 5m5 minutes ago
Still 90 minutes to bid. Winner will get tax receipt after donation. Gotta get above $750, come on folks

Are they not paying him enough?

Braun

Apr 17, 2014
Montreal
His wife is doing some form of ''dancing with the stars'' and the auction is to benefit whatever charity they are ''dancing'' for I believe. That being said, looks like good tickets plus a Jersey. I'd do it for 1000$ alas I am at work!!!

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Thanks.

Yeah I bought it from Stubhub so I didn't get a proper email from the team side of things. It doesn't say "must be printed" or anything so I hope it'll be fine.

I always make a printout just to be safe.

1)printout
2)qr on phone
3)take hostages

it's never come to 3 yet but one can never have enough backups.

Briannah Donolo tonight guys !!!!!!!

briiaofficial

Puck drops at 7:30 tonight! Hope y'all are ready to sing along with me. HABS, we got this! #GHG #HABSVSKINGS

10453910_1567437393491369_1825415428_n.jpg

She totally pew-pew'd my heart with those finger guns.

Jigger77

Dec 21, 2007
Montreal
Good news is they played last night. Habs have to play the same game they played vs St-Louis and Vancouver. Keep everything to the outside, don't give them anything and tire them out. Last thing they need to do is start pressing the issue, getting caught deep making bad passes in the middle or trading chances with them. Grind them down, wait for chances and maybe even god forbid score one on the PP? (asking a lot I know).

JB52

Apr 6, 2012
Quebec City
Another two games in two nights for the Canadiens' opponent.

Why they didn't play Montreal first and Ottawa next or why they don't play the game tomorrow, i don't know, it's the caprices of the schedule, I guess.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Good news is they played last night. Habs have to play the same game they played vs St-Louis and Vancouver. Keep everything to the outside, don't give them anything and tire them out. Last thing they need to do is start pressing the issue, getting caught deep making bad passes in the middle or trading chances with them. Grind them down, wait for chances and maybe even god forbid score one on the PP? (asking a lot I know).

Scoring on the PP?? Why not ask for world peace.

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
I had a dream yesterday that Pacioretty scores 4 goals tonight. If this happens, I am going to go and buy a lottery ticket.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
My Brother's at the game. He's sitting in the lower bowl. Its his first game at the BC.

I'm happy for him and all, but I can't help but be jealous. My reaction when:

gtA36t3.gif

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
This will be the first game I attend in three years and the tickets are free!!! Only problem is that I have a final exam tomorrow, and the studying isn't going all that great...

Clearly my priorities are in order :)

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal

Why they didn't play Montreal first and Ottawa next or why they don't play the game tomorrow, i don't know, it's the caprices of the schedule, I guess.

We paid off the league.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Good god our lineup is ugly, small and soft compared to the LA Kings... We are very far from elite team.

Aug 25, 2009
éal
I had a dream yesterday that Pacioretty scores 4 goals tonight. If this happens, I am going to go and buy a lottery ticket.

That's really ****ed up. It's beeen a few times I dream that the person that is supposed to come with me at the Bell Centre vs Ottawa on December 20th cancel at the last minute and I have to find another person to come with me. I dream about this yet again yesterday.

But then, mid-point, I realized I was actually David Desharnais so I didnt need any tickets at all for the game as I was playing. So I tried to get rid of both tickets and meanwhile, I stumbled across linemate Parenteau betting against us to some dealer for tonight game.

In a Lance et Compte fashion way, to balance things out, I confronted him and I also took a bet with Parenteau that we would win anyway.

Then I woke up...

Aug 25, 2009
éal

Computers who generate the schedule are french

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad