Looking to buy a jersey? Click here.

worstfaceoffmanever

These Snacks Are Odd
Jun 2, 2007
Fargo, ND
Elitserien jerseys

Is there any website in English that sells Elitserien jerseys? I've looked, but haven't been able to find any place that sells anything other than the Tre Kronor...

KRM

Jun 9, 2005
Gothenburg
Not that I know of, but you can contact the teams and they'll help you get your jersey. Any specific team your interested in?

kungen

Oct 20, 2008
Tre Kronor Jersey

Hi I've been having a lot of trouble in the U.S. finding an authentic jersey. I really want to get one and have Lundqvist's name and nuber stiched on. I am in Denmark visiting for this week but I might be able to get over to Malmo or Helsingborg. Any ideas on where I can buy an authentic jersey there or online?

KRM

Jun 9, 2005
Gothenburg
This company is based in Malmö

http://www.cfsport.se/customer/product.php?productid=16776&cat=424&page=2

Click on the UK flag to get info in English.

Not authentic, juts a screen print. You will have a hard time finding an authentic Tre Kronor jersey for some reason authentic jerseys are not sold in Sweden.

And he use #35 in Tre Kronor. Dont know if he will change it to #30 seeing as he have that # with the Rangers.

He used #30 for the first time even though #35 was available during the World Championship in Québec. I think it's the reason why we didn't win gold. :sarcasm:

rcduthie77

Mar 31, 2007
Hamilton, Ontario
Linkoping Jersey

I'm looking to get a white Linkoping jersey but their official website wont allow for shipping to Canada. Is there any other site where I'd be able to pick one up or possibly a site that has all of the Elitserien jerseys for sale?

icing

Jun 22, 2003
Sweden
I'm looking to get a white Linkoping jersey but their official website wont allow for shipping to Canada. Is there any other site where I'd be able to pick one up or possibly a site that has all of the Elitserien jerseys for sale?

Try calling their office, they might be able to help.

+4613371180

bruinsfan31

Aug 5, 2007
hello im trying to find jerseys of Magnus Svensson-Pääjärvi and Victor Hedman. mainly trying to get a hedman but any help would be appreciated

Michael Farkas

Celebrate 68
Jun 28, 2006
NYC
www.hockeyprospect.com
I scrolled through the thread but noticed no one looking for an HV71 jersey (no Stefan Liv fans?)...anyway, I'd like to come away with a Mattias Tedenby jersey as a gift for a friend, I'd prefer an HV71 jersey but wouldn't be averse to a Tre Kronor jersey (probably the best international jersey) from the World Juniors...

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Peter Forsberg MoDo jerseys

I've been looking for Peter Forsberg MoDo jerseys online, but only found some from 2004/05. Does anyone know of a place to get one? I'll be in Sweden in a couple of weeks, so if anyone knows of a place in the Vasteras/Stockholm area to get them, that would be ok as well.

Macke*

You could order one from the MoDo site. That's what I'm going to do (But I'm getting Naslund)

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Printed name and number for an additional 200 sek yes.

Oh ok, my misunderstanding. I've been living in the US too long :)

Thought "with tryck" meant adding the name and number, and "signering" meant adding a signature, althouh that seemed too good to be true :)

Macke*

That reminds me I was going to call the store today.

It's a little confusing I was told on the site that the signature is getting the jersey signed by the whole team and not the name and number on the back which sounded a little off to me.

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
That reminds me I was going to call the store today.

It's a little confusing I was told on the site that the signature is getting the jersey signed by the whole team and not the name and number on the back which sounded a little off to me.

Let us know what they tell you, I'd like to get that for sure :)

mikjo344

Oct 9, 2008
Örnsköldsvik
You know what, I think u guys are right.

Replica with no name or number: 595 sek
Replica with printed name and number: 795 sek
Replica with printed name and number AND signed by the player: 995 sek

Macke: I guess you're the James Bloch guy on MODO's forum?

Systemfel

<b><i>Hockey Talk by Country</b></i>
Jun 20, 2004
Gothenburg
too bad there is no authentic to buy.
That's normally the case in Sweden. Those thin, almost plastic replicas are awful. Can't believe they're actually selling those for 500-600 SEK a pop. Wouldn't wear one if it was free.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad