Looking to buy a jersey? Click here.

ecco

Jul 18, 2006
Iowa
Hello! wondering if anyone from sweden can help me out here...i'm looking to purchase a Sodertalje SK jersey...preferably customized with Nicklas Bergfors name & number when he played with them...I found this site with the jersey...but I can't read swedish and from what I can tell most places will not ship overseas anyway. Any help would be much appreciated.

http://sodertaljesk.sportsprofile.se/sites/sports/sodertaljesk/

Last edited by a moderator:

dantheman

Dec 11, 2006
Tre Kronor jerseys?

I'm trying to find a replica Sweden "Tre Kronor" hockey jersey to purchase (online, or elsewhere) for a Christmas gift. Can anyone direct me to a website where I can buy one? Not looking for game-worn, autographed, etc., just a basic replica jersey. Thanks in advance for any assistance!

dantheman

Dec 11, 2006
Yeah, that is weird about the sizes - I ran across those myself, but thought that surely there must be something else out there. Maybe they're just out of stock?

The Little Swede

May 11, 2006
The Beach!
I've been looking for one for months. I emailed the site and they never got back to be (since I want a blue one). I've decided I'll have to pick one up when I'm over there. :(

dantheman

Dec 11, 2006
I swear, this was not there a couple of days ago, but a friend found this for me:

https://www.icejerseys.com/cart/item_details.php?id=2203

It's the Nike royal blue jersey with yellow kronor, advertised as the "2006 Olympic replica". Sizes are L to XXL. I placed my order earlier this morning, and have already received an email confirming that it's being shipped today.

Susanna

Apr 29, 2006
Baltimore
I'm trying to find a replica Sweden "Tre Kronor" hockey jersey to purchase (online, or elsewhere) for a Christmas gift. Can anyone direct me to a website where I can buy one? Not looking for game-worn, autographed, etc., just a basic replica jersey. Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Jerzeees sells them on Ebay, but I doubt that she'd get it to you in time for Christmas. It took nearly 2 months for me to get the Suomi jerseys I bought from her. Granted, they were coming from Russia. I got a Forsberg Tre Kronor from someone else on Ebay, but I don't remember offhand who it was.

Susanna

Ninja Hertl

formerly sharkohol
Feb 25, 2006
The Yay
Jerseys

I cannot for the life of me find an online store that sells the Swedish National jerseys. Can someone point me to one?

Lux Aurumque*

Jerseys?

Is there anywhere on the internet, where, in English (Im learning Swedish..but Im not very confident with it quite yet) I'd be able to order Swedish jerseys? Im specifically looking to buy a DIF and a MoDo jersey. If there's a site where I can buy them with a name + numbers on them, that'd be all the better, as I want to get D. Sedin on the MoDo jersey.

Thanks for the help :)

Tommy Hawk

May 27, 2006
The game worn are auctioned on sportauktion.nu and there are a couple of MODO jerseys.

Bill_Meltzer

Jan 28, 2005
Ebay often has replica Modo jerseys (Forsberg or no name/number) for sale via a Germany-based seller.

Also, if you have trouble ordering from a team site, just email the team. They are always glad to assist.

Lost Kangaroo

Jun 4, 2002
Brooklyn
Visit site
Farjestad Jersey

Can someone post a link to a site where I can purchase a Farjestad jersey for a friend. If possible in english, if not, can tell me what it will cost in US dollars. Thanks a lot.
Thanks to EA sports NHL06 and NHL08, this club has become very popular in our circles. :yo:

Bakayoko Ono

Aug 12, 2007
Helsinki
Can someone post a link to a site where I can purchase a Farjestad jersey for a friend. If possible in english, if not, can tell me what it will cost in US dollars. Thanks a lot.
Thanks to EA sports NHL06 and NHL08, this club has become very popular in our circles. :yo:

LOL
Living through video game

johnny_rudeboy

Mar 20, 2006
Karlstad
Their web-shop is just in Swedish but try and send them and e-mail and I belive they will help out.

[email protected]

A homeshirt is one sale for 500 SEK or 75 US$.

Nice to see something good coming from playing video games other then the fun it brings :yo:

KRM

Jun 9, 2005
Gothenburg
It's really way too much for a jersey that weighs less than an ordinary t-shirt. Why won't SEL teams sell real jerseys? I would easily pay $150 for another authentic Frölunda jersey.

I talked about that last season with a guy in the organization and he said that the authentic jerseys cost ~3,500-5000SEK.

Lost Kangaroo

Jun 4, 2002
Brooklyn
Visit site
LOL
Living through video game

My buddy couldnt beat me with any NHL teams so in his frustration he said screw this and decided to take a team from your league. He randomly chose Farjestad and for some reason in NHL06, I just could not beat him. it was the strangest thing. he would just keep the games close and Farjestad just didnt seem to get tired so he would beat me in the end. It became a running joke that I couldnt beat him. He even beat me when I had an NHL all-star team one time. Drove me nuts because he couldnt beat me when he used any other team. Anyway, I eventually started using Frolunda and we had some epic battles. I would say we are about even with these two teams. I just thought that with the battles we have had, a Farjestad jersey would make a cool christmas gift for him.

Thanks to all for your help. enjoy the season.

Lost Kangaroo

Jun 4, 2002
Brooklyn
Visit site
Oh yeah, and by the way, is there any way to see a local club team in the SEL play on tv or online here in the states. I understand the level of play is very high and would love to check out a game. If not, I guess I will just have to hop on a plane and see one in person. A friend of mine is dating a girl from over there and it really sounds like a beautiful country. And it also sounds like you guys know how to have a good time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad