Salary Cap: Look Sharp! I've had my Phil of rumors. I'd like to Oshie a trade already. Nail it,JR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dupree13

Aug 2, 2005
Pittsburgh
That's what I figured I can't see him giving the OK to go to Toronto

It's more like he has a small group of teams that he can refuse to go to, mainly designed to avoid getting shipped back West. It seems likely that Toronto or any other Eastern time zone team would probably be well in play.

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
So just to recap:

of the following players...

Kunitz
Scuderi
Dupuis
Sutter
Spaling
Lovejoy

The ONLY two with NTC's, NMC's or partial NTC's are Scuderi and Dupuis is that correct? Or does Kunitz have something in there as well?

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
Would Parenteau be worth a look on a one year, extremely cheap deal like $1 million? I realize he's as blah as they come, but he's been productive with top guys. Kind of like Kunitz but without the physicality.

Not sure if he'd get more than that, though. He seems more likely to sign a 2.5/yr deal with a crap team or something.

No to Parenteau. Watched him a lot in Montreal this year and he is really a streaky player with also health issues ( concussion ). A big no for me

penguins2946*

So just to recap:

Kunitz
Scuderi
Dupuis
Sutter
Spaling
Lovejoy

The ONLY two with NTC's, NMC's or partial NTC's are Scuderi and Dupuis is that correct? Or does Kunitz have something in there as well?

Scuderi and Dupuis I think are the only two. I haven't seen anything that says Kunitz has a NTC. Scuderi's NTC is only like 8 teams and they're most definitely western teams. I think Buffalo or Toronto are both possibilities for him.

bigG

Jan 18, 2010
he called me Rob Eklund, I'm assuming a serious answer wasn't expected, so I took my serious answer and added 1%, for the hilarity.

so you're saying that there's a 100% chance that Phil Kessel gets traded to the Pens

penguins2946*

My sources have told me there is a 0% to a 100% chance that Kessel gets traded to the Penguins. It's an e5 rumor too.

If every game ended in a SO, Parenteau would be worthy.

**** him.

Also, he sucks at D.

Parenteau sucks at everything.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
So just to recap:

Kunitz
Scuderi
Dupuis
Sutter
Spaling
Lovejoy

For the longest time I thought that Kunitz didn't have one and was confused by it, but then I read somewhere that he does have one. Shero's descent into madness and Scuderi and Dupuis having one makes me think that Kunitz does, too. It's probably the same one that Scuderi and Dupuis have.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
I think two things are clear. We want kessel and Toronto wants to trade him to us. It just depends on who caves first.

IMO someone will cave. I know it's getting my hopes up, but I truly believe we'll have kessel. Just depends on if we have maatta still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad