Salary Cap: Look Sharp! I've had my Phil of rumors. I'd like to Oshie a trade already. Nail it,JR

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
I mean...I'd still like to hear a differing opinion on the guy.

Short version is that we already have access to 8 D (Letang, Maatta, Pouliot, Cole, Harrington, Dumoulin, Lovejoy, Chorney) who I consider, at worst, lateral from Barberio (and, to me, 7 of these players are better right now). Sign him to a one-way, and I don't know when the Hell Harrington can get a look next year. That's not good in the long-term and I'm not convinced it's good in the short-term, either.

Riptide

Dec 29, 2011
Yukon
Would Parenteau be worth a look on a one year, extremely cheap deal like $1 million? I realize he's as blah as they come, but he's been productive with top guys. Kind of like Kunitz but without the physicality.

Not sure if he'd get more than that, though. He seems more likely to sign a 2.5/yr deal with a crap team or something.

There's a few players I'd offer something like that to, depending on how the rest of FA goes. PAP, Gagner, Hodgson. But then I'd also offer it to Booth, so what does that say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad