GDT: long pile end knob wompers @ SAUNA

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
Aside from the stats, all those shifts where we hemmed them in and even several where we were able to bring in fresh guys were a sight to behold. I rarely, if ever, remember seeing so many of those in a game. To do it in the playoffs is something else.

Also, it's still hard to say just exactly what we'll get from Kuzy, but that stickhandling on the delayed penalty was a work of art. World class skill still. I like that he worked to establish his shot more than he had previously as well.

htdoc

Oct 30, 2018
No disrespect intended as that was a great finish to a playoff game and I’m glad I was in the building…. But that was nowhere near as loud or as amazing an experience as it was to stand up for an entire game 7 in the Stanley cup finals….. that was the craziest game I’ve ever been to and I was there when the roof blew off the building against NJ with the late game heroics plus several other crazy historical games over the years….. it ranks up there, and I’m giddy with how the end of the game turned out and still wide awake unable to. Come down to normal, but not the loudest or best ever.

This sure was amazing at the end. Was painful for a long stretch where we just dominated and controlled play but couldn’t put it together to get goals…. The last couple minutes of the game were stupid electric…. Watching my guests that I took to the game lose their minds and jump up and down was hilariously awesome. My head is still pounding from screaming so much at the end there…

The only thing bringing me down from that amazing finish is watching the replay and hearing about Pesce. Ugh.. that is gut punch awful…. I wish Rod was wrong and he will miraculously be back soon…. Hoping my concern at the dead,ine of why we didn’t grab someone like Erik Johnson from Buffalo or someone similar doesn’t come back to bite us as the playoffs go along…. Ugh…. Healing vibes sent to Pesce….

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
SEEMS MY DUTY, BURDEN AND HONOR IS TO CONTINUE.

VERY WELL THEN.

Hey, can you make it so they don’t play like ass or go down multiple goals before winning the game? I mean, the win is all that matters, but maybe twist a knob or tighten a screw on your GDT to make it work more efficiently on the team.

JustPenalties

Jan 17, 2024
So could people now stop crying when we are down a goal, or maybe 3 goals..? I do understand that mindset when canes are playing like shit, but this game Islanders literally got Lucky. Sure they might even win a game, but Islanders have absolutely no change of winning Canes 4 times in the next 5 games. Just relax and enjoy.

Unhinged Finn

Skunk is my spirit animal
May 1, 2022
That Svech to Aho goal was delicious in so many ways.

Speaking about Svech, where that poster whose mom Svech is dating or something? The one that refers to his future stepdad as Penaltnikov?

hockeynjune

CAT4 and RI TAKE SHELTER NOW
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
No disrespect intended as that was a great finish to a playoff game and I’m glad I was in the building…. But that was nowhere near as loud or as amazing an experience as it was to stand up for an entire game 7 in the Stanley cup finals….. that was the craziest game I’ve ever been to and I was there when the roof blew off the building against NJ with the late game heroics plus several other crazy historical games over the years….. it ranks up there, and I’m giddy with how the end of the game turned out and still wide awake unable to. Come down to normal, but not the loudest or best ever.

This sure was amazing at the end. Was painful for a long stretch where we just dominated and controlled play but couldn’t put it together to get goals…. The last couple minutes of the game were stupid electric…. Watching my guests that I took to the game lose their minds and jump up and down was hilariously awesome. My head is still pounding from screaming so much at the end there…

The only thing bringing me down from that amazing finish is watching the replay and hearing about Pesce. Ugh.. that is gut punch awful…. I wish Rod was wrong and he will miraculously be back soon…. Hoping my concern at the dead,ine of why we didn’t grab someone like Erik Johnson from Buffalo or someone similar doesn’t come back to bite us as the playoffs go along…. Ugh…. Healing vibes sent to Pesce….
Was there for both. It was louder last night. Not the whole game like in 06 but it was louder last night, especially the last 4 minutes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad