GDT: long pile end knob wompers @ SAUNA

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
It’s Tony. He’s the best choice and he’s been first man up all season. We can shelter him a bit.

It wouldn’t be right to throw Morrow into this unless we have no choice. I thought we might pick up an extra dman at the deadline, it’ll be interesting to see if we need to go deeper into the depth chart.

We did. Ty Smith got injured for the year.

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
I stayed true to removing myself, to a point. Checked the app and saw it was 3-0, then 3-1 the next time checked. On my way upstairs the 17y.o. let me know they got another back. I still didn't dare. Later, i heard him scream from down the hall. Finally decided to flip to it, just in time for the puck drop after aho's goal. A few seconds later i was screaming, too.

Oh, and my wife scored an invite earlier today to go with a friend. Not a bad one for her to be at!

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
It’s Tony. He’s the best choice and he’s been first man up all season. We can shelter him a bit.

It wouldn’t be right to throw Morrow into this unless we have no choice. I thought we might pick up an extra dman at the deadline, it’ll be interesting to see if we need to go deeper into the depth chart.

Tony's been good with Skjei. I don't have any issues with him there.

wgknestrick

Aug 14, 2012
So why did HotRod break up Jarvy from the top line and put Svech there? Top line did not need fixing and I thought Svech was starting to look good on Staal's line.

Reactions: 3CanesInTheBox

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad