London Knights 2021-22 Season Thread (Part 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knights77

Oct 5, 2012
Bud Gardens
Decent first period and then brutal. It’s like they forget how to shoot. Too many moves, not using screens. Just terrible. Going to leave after the 2nd period. Can’t stand to watch this garbage.

M21

Oct 10, 2021
Decent first period and then brutal. It’s like they forget how to shoot. Too many moves, not using screens. Just terrible. Going to leave after the 2nd period. Can’t stand to watch this garbage.
The forwards are just terrible tonight (and a lot of this series) No finish. Lacklustre effort. They look disinterested. #14 not his regular season self. Hard to explain. And hard to watch. On to game 7 where anything can happen.

Reactions: Knights77

All the Answers

Jan 19, 2020
Brochu cannot move. He's hurting so much and it's very apparent. Any team that can sustain pressure will put up 7 a night on him in this state. Luckily for London Kitchener isn't that team so they have more than a punchers chance.

Reactions: Fastpace

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
Brochu cannot move. He's hurting so much and it's very apparent. Any team that can sustain pressure will put up 7 a night on him in this state. Luckily for London Kitchener isn't that team so they have more than a punchers chance.
Doesn't help that rangers keep running into him.
Flores in net

dmead

Code Spelunker
Jan 12, 2018
London
One of the best shifts ive seen this year results in Evangelista's goal. Come on boys make a game of it.

Hendy

Dec 1, 2018
Wahhhh. Wahhhh. Bunch of whiners on the Rags broadcast. Get over it. Mistakes were made last game. Blown calls on all 3 reviews. They make it seem like had Petizians goal stood, Kitchener would probably win that game. Like everything that happened afterwards would have happened the exact same. Move on. Sheesh.
I recall a pick on Montgomery that sprung the puck carrier loose into the slot for a Kitchener goal in Game 4 I think it was. Uncalled and the goal stood. These things have a way of working themselves out, plus it's a development league for all involved..
Post automatically merged:

I'm surprised the Knights are doing as well as they are considering how short handed they are. Every game brings another scratch. All that's left is Evangelista and sporatic secondary scorers and the series is still going. Impressive actually.

dmead

Code Spelunker
Jan 12, 2018
London
giphy.gif

GO KNIGHTS GO!!!

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
the rangers are getting under the skin of alot of knights we need a lil more turn the other cheek

Knights77

Oct 5, 2012
Bud Gardens
Last nights warmup I watched Cajan and he got lit up, barely stopped anything. Most of the shots going in were blocker side especially low blocker. During the game the Knights went five hole and also right at him. Don’t they have somebody watch warmup to scout this kind of thing?

RangerNation

Jul 24, 2015
London
Last nights warmup I watched Cajan and he got lit up, barely stopped anything. Most of the shots going in were blocker side especially low blocker. During the game the Knights went five hole and also right at him. Don’t they have somebody watch warmup to scout this kind of thing?
Warmups are to get loose and warmup. If you watch game footage, you'll see Cajan has a weak five hole.

Millpond

Dec 5, 2015
One would think by game #16 there'd be a pretty good idea of his tendencies ?

Reactions: Knights77
I sold my tickets for game 7.

I would pick the Rags to win but we all know what happens when I do that

When I played during warmups if it didn't hit me I didn't move to stop it. I'm getting warmed up..not facing shooters for the Stanley Cup

dmead

Code Spelunker
Jan 12, 2018
London
I sold my tickets for game 7.

I would pick the Rags to win but we all know what happens when I do that

When I played during warmups if it didn't hit me I didn't move to stop it. I'm getting warmed up..not facing shooters for the Stanley Cup
I hated a puck behind me, whether practise, warmups or game time. Just hated it.

Reactions: Knights77 and Hendy

Hendy

Dec 1, 2018
I hated a puck behind me, whether practise, warmups or game time. Just hated it.
I preferred the nets of old with the loose netting so the goalie had to fish the puck out...because it almost always stayed in there. Not like now.

Reactions: dmead

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
Yea I think we'll lose this game for sure. Hope I'm wrong.
Brochu doesn't know how to handle wrap arounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad