London Knights 2021-22 Season Thread (Part 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superdee

Oct 17, 2015
That was a great value and shocked no one took advantage. I was just adding to the small playoff crowd conversation. I had to give up my season tickets a few years ago as back issues make sitting at an arena too painful for me.
that is where I am at after 2nd spinal fusion Jan-28th

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
I wonder if losing this game would be better for this teams chances? Put a little pressure on them to face a season ending game? Just a blah group. I know the players are trying but it's a group that definitely missing the "it" factor.
2 chances to move on. I picked em in 6 but won't be upset with a game 7 win or lose.

Who steps up? I'll go with a London W 6-4 n 14 getting 2 Gs.

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
Screenshot_20220503-173333_Twitter.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Don't know why stranges is not playing

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
Gilmartin n Stranges out......oh well next player up lol. Both can be valuable PO pieces
Don't mind the lines but I'd a gone different. I see why they fdd it thou. Balance the size n lines.
Barkley or better Cowan up with 16/14.
McCue with Barber n Sim as a tough match line I may have done.
Oh well. The challenges keep on coming lol. Interesting to see if they can play thru it tonight.

Last edited:

Knights Watcher

Jan 7, 2018
Wahhhh. Wahhhh. Bunch of whiners on the Rags broadcast. Get over it. Mistakes were made last game. Blown calls on all 3 reviews. They make it seem like had Petizians goal stood, Kitchener would probably win that game. Like everything that happened afterwards would have happened the exact same. Move on. Sheesh.

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
From what I have seen, there is no issue with how the other two goals were called. Certainly they were close, but I believe the right call was made.

Reffing is never perfect, but Kitchener was hard done by.

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
From what I have seen, there is no issue with how the other two goals were called. Certainly they were close, but I believe the right call was made.

Reffing is never perfect, but Kitchener was hard done by.
It doesn't matter anymore though. Whining and complaining isn't going to reverse the result. Just move forward to the next game

M21

Oct 10, 2021
They only talk about the one goal. There was a good goal by the Knights called back and an allowed Kitchener goal that should have been called back. So ultimately Kitchener ended up + 1 on the bad calls.

blkhawk

Nov 6, 2017
Lol nice to see people comparing 2 bad calls to outright cheating and lying . No other way to explain it

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
There was a good goal by the Knights called doesn't and an allowed Kitchener goal that should have been called back.
Those may be your opinions, but they are not universally held.

Of course nothing can be done about it. But it doesn't mean that Kitchener was not hard done by. I can't believe this many London fans can't bring themselves to say that Kitchener was hard done by.

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
The refs have been awful across the board. So no, it's not london getting preferable treatment. They had one of the least amount of pps in the reg. Season. The league will absolutely need to address the refereing and video review asap

Reactions: Knights77

Slowpace

Jan 8, 2018
Those may be your opinions, but they are not universally held.

Of course nothing can be done about it. But it doesn't mean that Kitchener was not hard done by. I can't believe this many London fans can't bring themselves to say that Kitchener was hard done by.
So...who appointed you judge and jury? No one else!s opinion valid but yours?

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
Embarrassing effort by London. Should've just forfeited the game to save themselves from embarrassment. Hopefully they beat the Rangers badly on home ice

Reactions: Knights77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad