London Knights 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Didn't we pay a 2nd + 3rd for Onuska?

I sure hope we get something out of this player..

Reactions: zman77

strykerman

Sep 1, 2012
YOU PEOPLE, that are not giving Mr. Onuska a chance, and have written him off, WOW!!!! Did he not win the Sutherland Cup last year, was he not rookie of the year!!!! I believe the Hunter's found a goalie named Mr. Parson's, who played on a bad team in the glorious USA! We have a junior c goalie that came out and won a job and I'm not saying anything bad about that! KUDOS to Mr. Brochu! Hope the kid gets a game or two and stands on his head. I remember when Mr. Mason had his first start, against kitchener, OUTSTANDING!!! GIVE THE KID A CHANCE!

MatthewsMoustache

Jul 2, 2018
there's no disagreeing that part of Onuska's performance is the team he's on. and it's not going to get any better. they lost 6 of their top 7 forwards at the deadline.

the kid needs a chance to succeed somewhere.

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
Not really, it’s the crappy part about Jr Hockey. Decisions have to be made to improve the team and sadly a loyal soldier who loved to where the green and white had to go. My opinion anyway..... hope he finishes the year in Caledonia with a Championship. For Tymkin at least.....

At least he is getting a pay raise :)

Last edited:

Stopper

Oct 22, 2019
Regula use your dam size push player off the puck. Instead of being a pylon staring at the guy whiz by you

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
Theme of the night...."Double Digits":
88: Retiring Kane's jersey!!!! Now hanging from the rafters.
77: Guskov nets a pair! Secondary scoring baby.
55: Byfield--all eyes on the superstar
44: Gruden--gets the Knights on the board after Levin's highlight reel goal.
11: McMichael--rare game that he doesn't score.

Brochu had a solid game. Shall we check his stats (yet again)?
Steklov's first fight.
Merkeley with a beauty goal!
Thought Phillips had a good game...I mean Sudbury's Phillips, #7.
Knights win but don't make up any ground.

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
2020 Kubota CHL/NHL Top Prospects Game –
Sport Testing Combine Top Performers:

Off-Ice Tests:

Pro-Agility Left:

1 – Antonio Stranges (London Knights)
2 – Dylan Garand (Kamloops Blazers)
3 – Ridly Greig (Brandon Wheat Kings)
Pro-Agility Right:
1 – Antonio Stranges (London Knights)
2 – Jack Finley (Spokane Chiefs)
3 – Dylan Garand (Kamloops Blazers)
OHL’s top NHL Draft prospects shine at Sport Testing Combine – Ontario Hockey League

To the 2 Wolves "fans" who sat directly behind us last night and constantly chirped and berated the City of London and the Knights organization to the point where one lady in Section 309 actually called you a$$holes to your face...come back when you can control your alcohol little boys. You were an embarrassment. Hopefully you carried the act to one of the local bars and got tuned in

BTW...I found them comical in the fact they couldn't even talk and knew very little about the sport of hockey. I did at one point turn to a fellow 309er and say.."maybe next time Sudbury comes they will bring their OHL club"

Last edited:

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
To the 2 Wolves "fans" who sat directly behind us last night and constantly chirped and berated the City of London to the point where one lady actually called you a$$holes to your face...come back when you can control your alcohol little boys. You were an embarrassment. Hopefully you carried the act to one of the local bars and got tuned in
Mrs. Nelli heard them from the lower bowl, and said "I wonder how PP feels with those loudmouths sitting behind him". We couldn't hear most of what they were saying but we thought they were Knights fans because we just saw green jerseys. They must have been wearing the old Sudbury green jerseys. I'll PM you.

Reactions: zman77

ForestCityHky

Feb 15, 2018
Go to a lot of Stars games?...how do you work it around Knights games? Considering their home games on are both on Fridays
Seen enough yes. You realize not everyone goes to every knights game and there are 3-4 other local jr b teams to watch opposing teams play.
Your know-it-all attitude is condescending

Just reporting my observation that he has not been good in the three or so jr b games I’ve seen him in

at this point I don’t trust him. He may improve. A lot of work to do tho

Reactions: shanewalsh
Seen enough yes. You realize not everyone goes to every knights game and there are 3-4 other local jr b teams to watch opposing teams play.
Your know-it-all attitude is condescending

Just reporting my observation that he has not been good in the three or so jr b games I’ve seen him in

at this point I don’t trust him. He may improve. A lot of work to do tho
How is that question a know it all attitude?
I asked a simple question as I thought you were a Knights STH and the Knights and Stars routinely play on the same night which would make it hard to see both. Forget I asked.

By the way I've seen him 3 or 4 times this year and he's looked good and that's including a 7-2 loss @ the Nats...so there you have it

Last edited:
Reactions: TheCoach
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad