London Knights 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's our D man

one of Nelson and Tymkin will now be moved...to me I'd keep Nelson as he's faster and doesn't cost the team will ill timed penalties

Only had to move one of our own picks to get Phillips....brilliant

Nice top 5 on D

Regula/Skinner
Merkley/Phillips
Steklov/

I'd still like an upgrade over Keane in the 6 spot though

Knights2729

Oct 24, 2016
London
Could get Josling or MacGregor and put him in the other OA spot. could even get both if they let Myskiw go for another younger Goaltender and there would be spots for both of them. But I digress lol

Reactions: EvenSteven

EvenSteven

Sep 3, 2009
Could get Josling or MacGregor and put him in the other OA spot. could even get both if they let Myskiw go for another younger Goaltender and there would be spots for both of them. But I digress lol

So many possibilities for a team with meh OA’s when you have a glut of high end OA’s around the league.

Incredible position to be in for a contending team.

ReLyT

Fantasy Canadian Hockey League Commissioner
Jul 28, 2005
London, Ontario
fantasysimhockey.com
Not going to lie, I'm surprised with the price for Phillips.
With him allegedly already saying no to Flint. There really isnt much of an OA market.
Thought the Knights could use this to their advantage and get Phillips and Josling cheapish.
But 2, 3, 4 is more than full price it seems

Stopper

Oct 22, 2019
Not going to lie, I'm surprised with the price for Phillips though.
With him allegedly already saying to to Flint. There really isnt much of an OA market.
Thought the Knights could use this to their advantage and get Phillips and Josling cheapish.
But 2, 3, 4 is more than full price it seems
Think he be good and solid back there but your right seems alot for half season player then hes done

EvenSteven

Sep 3, 2009
If there are three cards left I wonder how much the 2 Sarnia OA's and Daws costs??

Does it matter?? You’d be the western conference favorite.

I’d assume close to the Phillips cost for both of the two Sarnia OA’s. Daws significantly more.

Geez wouldn’t it be nice to be in your position now

Last edited:
Reactions: TheCoach

EvenSteven

Sep 3, 2009
If you don’t want to pay the Daws price, bring in MacLean as part of a Noel deal and have Brochu and MacLean push each other.

Then add Lodnia and one of the Sarnia OA’s and you’re golden!!

Reactions: KnightsWatch

Jaycro

Sep 12, 2016
Naz, I don't think the Gens would want Tymkin or Nelson. Tymkin is basically another Walker and Nelson is admittedly by London fans...meh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->