London Knights 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam14

Mar 28, 2018
I’m just an impartial ohl fan but it has become abundantly clear that this idea of changing the current draft system is like kryptonite to LKs fans. Everyone keeps skirting around the issue of have players declare eligibility prior to the draft.

In which case, there is no point in discussing this any further.

Last thought, if I was a betting man, I would put my money on the LKs winning it all this year. By the trade deadline they will be tough to beat! Good luck guys!

I’m just an impartial ohl fan but it has become abundantly clear that this idea of changing the current draft system is like kryptonite to LKs fans. Everyone keeps skirting around the issue of have players declare eligibility prior to the draft.

In which case, there is no point in discussing this any further.

Last thought, if I was a betting man, I would put my money on the LKs winning it all this year. By the trade deadline they will be tough to beat! Good luck guys!
You're leaving a discussion you were never really a part of aside from spinning in circles. Thanks for the dance

Reactions: TheCoach and Otto

Sam14

Mar 28, 2018

Attachments

• kryptonite.jpg
    kryptonite.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 5

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Heaven forbid a 15 year old should keep their options open... and again, you seem to have no issue with kids switching schools....

MoWanchuk1

Feb 18, 2017
And again I'll ask the question... because you continue to ignore it... how stacked would other teams be right now if they took Tkachuk, Dvorak and Stranges before London?
THEY WOULDNT HAVE REPORTED THATS THE POINT OF ALL THIS! London great “development” starts with excellent players as 16 17 ur olds that won’t report to other team geez

Reactions: Noofgoof

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
Heaven forbid a 15 year old should keep their options open... and again, you seem to have no issue with kids switching schools....

Exactly.
And as is life in general, those at the top academically, financially, in their specific field, best skill set whatever....have more options. Kids exercising those options is part of everyday life, everywhere.
Hey Johnny you are the top engineering highschool prospect in the country but ya cant go to the best school cause we wanna prop up the schools who havent invested, dont have as qualified a staff, dont have the infrastructure, whatever.... Because we want all schools in our system equal. Government helps funds education so its only fair we make them all equal.
I know its not an exact parallel but just one example.
Many businesses thrive in coopertition. The OHL can be one as well and LK does its part, and it helps the league.

Many question why owners dont stop whatever the rant of the day is towards LK. (Draft, FAs, refs lol whatever) Think about that. They have all the power to do so. Its because it is good for the league and themselves as owners.

Reactions: zman77

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
DRAFT PRO – NOVEMBER 2018

DRAFT RANKINGS

Dan Stewart Uncategorized November 14, 2018
November is typically the month where things really start to come into focus for any team or organization charged with evaluating NHL draft eligible prospects. Those names who will be top picks have made their case and have really started to separate themselves as the cream of the crop. While the depth of the crop also becomes clearer under the watchful eyes of the scouts in each respective region.
At Draft Prospects Hockey the same is true with our staff as our inaugural season kicked into full swing, our evaluators were busy hitting the rinks and compiled game reports giving our crew a good handle on this crop’s upside.
So who are the top prospects for the 2019 NHL Draft?

dp-november-rank.png

DRAFT PRO – NOVEMBER 2018 DRAFT RANKINGS

Reactions: Fastpace

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
Looking forward to this weekends games. And hopefully using my seat lol.
See where the new kid slots in for now.
Boqvist should take a step up after some time off n getting his feet wet again last weekend.
Hopefully Perrott gets a chance at some point to get some minutes in but its tough when the team D has been solid. (yes Id rather have him and Keane at the very least rotaitng in with 1 other D as the 5/6 pair-- but not my choice lol)
Solid tender tandem. I know many on here have pushed for Kooy to take over. I think its worked out well so far and part of that is because of the last 2 years. JMO but no need to rush into it. Itll settle down and be decided on by POs barring injury. I also feel he is goid with that ;)

Reactions: zman77 and TheCoach
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad