LL V97: Everyone....face meets palm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
8/12 on my vCash bets tonight so far :D 4 games left to be decided. Winning 3 of those and tied the other.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Pretty sure that's fake. And again its not a speed burst, its your guy pumping his legs and gaining speed over time.

:laugh: Like you help

Hey man i've been good lately. Havent gotten in trouble for like 3 whole LL's

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
K so we have 7 so far for our fantasy league, anyone else want to join? its not a keeper league just a single season league so it was be easier. Anyways it needs to be even.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
19th cant come any sooner...im so depressed reading things over.

Sucks that it is your duty as a mod to have to read that stuff to moderate it. I am avoiding all of the Burke threads, not at all interested in reading through those things and I will keep my distance.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
NBA time. You guys can't distract me again! I need to get through a game in less then 4 hours tonight :laugh:

Dangles McGavin

RIP Lounge
Jul 7, 2010
Seattle/Waterloo
One of the reasons I'm so bothered by Burke being gone is because he seemed like a really good guy. I loved the way he dealt with media, always looked forward to his pressers. He answered as many questions as he could. I found him very easy to root for, and I wanted HIS team to have success because I liked him.

Sigh. Go Leafs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad