LL V97: Everyone....face meets palm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Hurt!

Go to Control Panel>Network Connections and select your local network.
Click Properties, then select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP).
Click Properties.

You will see a window - this is the Internet Protocol window. Select "Use the following DNS server addresses" and enter the desired DNS server(s) in the space(s) provided.

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
Crispy_bacon_1-1-.jpg

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Awesome thanks! My internet is working now but in case it goes down, I know what to do.

Dangles McGavin

RIP Lounge
Jul 7, 2010
Seattle/Waterloo
DD03, I'm not a fan of NHL 13 really. I don't like the speed burst, seems unrealistic. The speed burst in 12 could use some tweaks but I think that's the best way to do it.

I never bought it, since there was no season. I might now.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
DD03, I'm not a fan of NHL 13 really. I don't like the speed burst, seems unrealistic. The speed burst in 12 could use some tweaks but I think that's the best way to do it.

I never bought it, since there was no season. I might now.

Unrealistic? How? You pick up speed by skating straight lines and your guy pumping his legs. The only part that is unrealistic is the physics engine is still garbage.

Dangles McGavin

RIP Lounge
Jul 7, 2010
Seattle/Waterloo
Unrealistic? How? You pick up speed by skating straight lines and your guy pumping his legs. The only part that is unrealistic is the physics engine is still garbage.

There are no 'speed bursts' in real life. Sure you can skate faster, at times, but not like 40x faster lol.

The physics are indeed garbage.

iB6RUOKYqeOVy.gif

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
There are no 'speed bursts' in real life. Sure you can skate faster, at times, but not like 40x faster lol.

The physics are indeed garbage.

iB6RUOKYqeOVy.gif

Pretty sure that's fake. And again its not a speed burst, its your guy pumping his legs and gaining speed over time.

I feel bad for the Leaf mods, having to probably deal with a lot of stupid idiotic trolls lol

:laugh: Like you help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad