Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
m1C1E.gif

Id be proud of you if you were my daughter

My parents think like this:

Not studying = don't care about education= destined for failure

JMcLeaf

curious as well. kostka maybe above average in size for a D, he doesn't play to that size IMO the times I've seen him.

I wonder if he can find success like Garrison who also was a late bloomer. Kostka doesn't have a booming slapshot like Garrison though, right?

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
curious as well. kostka maybe above average in size for a D, he doesn't play to that size IMO the times I've seen him.

He'll probably quickly play himself out of the top pairing spot, but man what if he actually flourishes up there and becomes like gunnar 2.0 :laugh:

I dont know what your talking about...

reading back that sentence made no sense, but what I meant was whenever someone talks to LM you make it seem like they're hitting on her all the time :laugh:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
He'll probably quickly play himself out of the top pairing spot, but man what if he actually flourishes up there and becomes like gunnar 2.0 :laugh:

reading back that sentence made no sense, but what I meant was whenever someone talks to LM you make it seem like they're hitting on her all the time :laugh:

That would be like Brody and charlio lol

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto

I know. Why I am always singled out. Its like I can't have a conversation without someone thinking that :laugh:

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
I wonder if he can find success like Garrison who also was a late bloomer. Kostka doesn't have a booming slapshot like Garrison though, right?
He does have a deceptive shot, not like Garrison though. It seems he's a later bloomer and he admits it himself but there are too many question marks for my liking.
We can only hope so, we need those type of situations, gives us more chips to play with.

BA_ch0JCIAA4dn0.jpg:large

Dat flow.

LOL.

I really wanted us to sign him, if he works out man the potential is high. Also he sort of looks like a girl in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad