OT: LL 102: Dalmatians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Haven't even gotten 1k posts since I did it. I will try to update it right before the game (like around 6:30) so we can have a benchmark for when the season officially starts.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
oh nvm! i missed it ! my bad bro!

Gonna check it :laugh:

Wasn't just you, nobody commented on it :laugh:

It may have been because now I'm collapsing some of the text since it's getting so big. Don't want to make a page in the LL twice as long because of it.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
hahah cool cool. we should be able to hit the 3 mil mark before them

No doubt, we will pass them in about 2 weeks now. And we will hit 3m in maybe 3 months or so? Depends on if any more huge surprising things happen. Like if we get Luongo + Perry/Getzlaf, that's probably another 5k+ posts for each player :laugh:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Screw you Brody I will murder you today in chelz because of what you said. MARK MY WORDS!

TML g u n n e R s*

So what games are you guys watching tonight?

try for pitt/phi if not chi/la and ott/wpg (flip channels), than prepare for leafs game (meditation time) LEAFS GAME!!!!! :yo::yo::yo:, than celebrate after that go out to a bar or friends house and watch nucks get slapped by ANH

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
So Kostka is paired with phaneuf till gards gets back? Does that mean that Gardiner will be paired with phaneuf? I liked when he was paired with Gunnar.

JMcLeaf

Pens/flyers, leafs/habs, and I'll try to watch canucks/ducks.

I feel guilty leaving studying for my exams until Monday safe to say my parents a little pissed off :laugh:

m1C1E.gif

Id be proud of you if you were my daughter

legendinblue

NHL in Seattle
Apr 30, 2011
Seattle/Europe
I'm going with
PIT PHI - should be a good one after all the garbage PIT pulled in that playoff series
Leafs
VAN ANA

I was just curious who's NOT watching PHI PIT xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad