LIVE: Swedish U20 Final (free stream)

KRM

Jun 9, 2005
Gothenburg
Free and legal streams of the Swedish junior championships, both U18 and U20. Played at the Ericsson Globe in Stockholm.

http://www.hockeyakademin.se/

April 9
U20 Semifinals
11:00 CET HV 71 - Frölunda HC
15:00 CET Djurgårdens IF - Skellefteå AIK

U18 Final
16:00 CET Brynäs IF - Timrå IK (played at Johanneshov)
19:00 CET Frölunda HC - Djurgårdens IF

April 10
U20 Final
10:00 CET Bronze medal game
14:00 CET Final

Last edited:

KRM

Jun 9, 2005
Gothenburg
Code:
25.05	1 - 0 EQ 	HV71	21. GUSTAFSSON, John	
	(41. JOHNSSON, Johan
	10. THÖRNBERG, Jesper)

35.55	1 - 1 SH1 	FRÖ	24. SUNDSTRÖM, Johan	
	(7. SCHUMACHER, Christofer)

helicecopter

Mar 8, 2003
give me higher shots
Visit site
thank you very much for those lineups KRM, even more than i was hoping for!

Collberg to Karlsson and it's 2-1!
sucks that i had to leave for lunch, but i see this was the GWG, albeit it's listed as Backman's goal rather than Karlsson's.

from what i could see that Lundberg guy really was a saviour for Frolunda!

Last edited:

helicecopter

Mar 8, 2003
give me higher shots
Visit site
Live stats and rosters are available here.
Click "SM-Slutspel J20" > "Online Follow the games live!" > "Live" to the right of the game you want stats for.
thanx for the very good link!

about the rosters, i'm wondering... how does it work in respect with the U18 national team?

are players called for the national team released from their teams before the finals and thus unavailable today?

or will they be called and join the U18 after these finals are over?

or.. are they simply unavailable for the U18 cause won't be released in time?

thx to whoever clarifies.

P.S. stream was working great for the 1st game, but it's really struggling here in the 2nd semifinal :(

Last edited:

Puckluck11

Feb 13, 2008
Luleå
Players will join the national team when these finals are over. However, Brodin probably woun't be released in due time.

Oh man, how HV71 should have closed the game in the second period, tough loss.

helicecopter

Mar 8, 2003
give me higher shots
Visit site
Collberg scores twice, nice squad selection Grönborg... :sarcasm:
i guess being left out from the preliminary squad means he can not make the team..

maybe could be added in case one of those players who made the preliminary 32 is now out with some injury?
doesn't seem to make any sense him being left out, looking at these finals amd past numbers there are easily worse players on the U18 squad..

cheerupmurray

May 26, 2010
Stockholm
Fun game! Even though it didn't include Djurgården:(

HÃ¥kan Andersson must be the most quiet man on earth, I couldn't understand a word of his mumbling, even though I was interested to hear what he had to say.

I hope Frölunda takes care of theese players, put those good juniors to use this time around.

cheerupmurray

May 26, 2010
Stockholm
If I where in charge of Frölunda (thank god im not I would probably suck as a GM) I would give some juniors a real chance the next season to send a message that the team believe in their own products.

Frölunda have allready signed a lot of players, if they continue to fill up the roster talents like Collberg ends up way down the depth chart. The team has a history of losing a lot of talanted players that ends up playing and having succes elsewhere, let's hope they have learned the lesson from the past.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad